Home

(8:07 am)*Wakes up* So warm and cozy. Wait a minute Henry!? "Henry get off you git!" Hmm *Grunt's* Oh *Yawn* Good morning William did you sleep well? *Scream's* "HENRYYYYY GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!" Mmm, that was the best I've slept in ages. Oh my god sorry William! "Whatever I need to see if Michael is okay!" Okay. *Grab's William's hand with outstanding grip* How the hell is he that strong!? *Blushes pink* "Henry let go of my hand." *Ignores William*

 "Michael!?" *Start's crying* "My baby!" "Henry I'm going to say this again let go of my god damn hand I need to see my fucking sun!!!!" Did he just curse attractive and cute sexy and caring at the same time mhmmm he'd tase good I have an urge to kiss him~.*Let's go of William's hand* Sorry William. "Yeah yeah, Michael are you okay did she hurt you what's wrong with your face is that a scar!?" "Dad I'm fine mom threw the cutting board at me!"

 "Oh no no my beautafil baby!!!" *Crying harder* "Dad no need to cry it's just a little scar!?" "LITTLE that thing is a huge gash!" "Are you could here use my shirt!" *Takes off tie and shirt* Put's shirt on Michael* Mmmm~ I could touch and dance with that boddy~. "Dad you didn't need to do that!" "Nonsense my baby was could!" "Wait where are Lizzy and Chris!?" *Lip start's quivering*

  "S-she t-took them home." "Michael she may have hurt you and daddy but she's still you're  mother. "Y-You're right dad..." "Sorry." "It's okay no need to apologize baby!" 

 (3:00 pm)When Henry drove William and Michael to the there house. Henry's car was small and Michael had to sit in the front seat so William had to sit on Henryeis lap. (Poor William TTwTT)