Spy AU❤️ Part five

William Lia Afton: I bit my red lips as Henry continued to bite and suck my neck, letting out shaky moans every now and then. Finally, the man stopped and looked up at me, making eye contact. "Let's go to my place~?" I felt my entire body shaking. "S-Sure..." I muttered. He gave a sweet soft smile, I almost fell in love with. The target got up and held out his hand. I smiled, appreciatively. 

  I reached out for his hand and felt my legs leave the floor. I looked down to see I was in the man's arms, my legs spread and wrapped around him. "Ngh...~" I moaned, quietly at the friction.  "Are you alright sweetheart?~" FUCK WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO HANDSOME!? His hand was under my skinny black dress, softly but, firmly holding my ass. I blushed. "How far do you live from here handsome?~" I asked, in a flirty tone. "Not very far sweetheart~" 

  Once we got to his house. I took in the surroundings. For a millionaire his house sure was small. "Your quite humble?" I asked. The man looked down at me. "Eh." He said plainly, flicking his tongue.  I grunted again as he once again began walking. 

He put me down on his bed. "Be right back~" The target left the room. I rubbed my thigh and sighed. Can I even kill this man? ... I removed my black heels and scanned the room. "Bingo." I jumped down from the rosy king-sized bed and walked towards a small desk. "Behind it of course..." I muttered. "I'm back Will!" I snapped back to see Henry was in the room. "Will?" I asked, playing with my dress strap, my cheeks red. "Yeah, It's your nicknam-" "What are you doing in there?" He asked. CRAP! He walked over to me, pulling out a knife from in his pocket. 

  I panicked and jammed the drawer picking up the gun. I cocked the gun, staring, terrified at the man in front of me. Yeah, he was slightly shorter but, he was scary now. Why am I low-key turned on.. Damnit, William! I felt the blade press against my neck, the man pressing my waist with strong arms, forcing me against the desk. I whimpered. He yanked out the wire from my dress. "Mind explaining this Will?" He asked. "I-I!" The knife was about to cut me. I did the only thing I could think of. "MM!" I lunged forward, pushing the man back onto his own bed. I connected our lips, in a thick distraction kiss. It worked. The knife flung from his fingers, towards the door. He's an r-really good kisser. He groped my dark brown locks as he deepened the kiss.   

To be continued...