Animal AU

William's pov: It was pouring and cold. I was soaked. I shook my body left to right and my head swishing different ways so I was clean again. i did this in the ally. The shadow of another male. I couldn't tell if it was a a pathetic cat (I actually love cat's UnU) or my species dog or wolf I happen to be a dog/human tho. "Hello?" "IS SOMEONE HERE." "Hello~." I herd a male's voice purr. Well that was odd the cat's in ally's almost never purr. "Uhhhhmmm hi?" "Wait your a bloody CAT!" "Get out of dog territory!" "And leave such a fine pup like yourself~?" The man purred again. "I- I-!" My cheeks filled with bright red blush. "I'M A HIGHER RANK FILTHY PESENT!" "I wouldn't say that now pup~." The male purred yet another time it seemed as if I were some yarn he was playing with making sure to only use his paws and not his claws... "W-WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT AND FIGHT ME FILTHY CAT SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHO'S BOSS!"

   "Fine~" The figure stepped out from the shadows which revealed a male a rather cute one. He was slightly thick. He wore a black suit with a pink bow tie and a pearl necklace. He also wore black tight pants and black and White tap shoes. "You don't look scary at all!" "..." The man didn't say anything for a few minutes. For a slight second I thought the pussycat had ran away but then, I felt something warm on my back then I felt something tough my tail. "IE!" I squeaked not even thinking. Oh, god. My cheeks got even redder than they were. 

   "Awh so I found puppies weak spot~?" The male purred. "W-Who are you!" "Oh, my apologies allow me to introduce myself~." "I'm Henry Henry Emily~." "How did you get past me without me smelling your sen-?" Henry stroked my tail. "H-HEY!" "IE!" "Come on pup let's playyyy~" "GRR....." "Really is that the best you got?~" "Stop purring!" "Is that so?~" "YES." Henry started petting my head I couldn't help it. I fell asleep. I woke up cuddling Henry." "WERE THE HELL AM I!?" I screeched. "Morning pup!" The cat said with a warm smile. "H-Henry?" "Yeahhh?" "Where am I?" "Why your in my house." "Hah where's the big dog I doubt a cat could be this rich." 

Hope you liked it sorry I suck and there will be part too!