William's hangover😮‍💨

William Lia Afton:  I opened my eyes to see light brown sandy hair. I blinked. "AH!" I screamed. Henry woke up to the loud sound of me falling onto the coffee table. His eyes met with mine. "Are you alright Will!?" He asked. I nodded, slowly. "Good." My head was throbbing. I clutched my hand to my head and held it as it continued to agonizingly throb. 

  "Oh, uh you got drunk for some reason then you came to my house and...." Henry paused for a second, blushing mad. I raised a brawl. "F-Fell asleep." He studdered. It looked as if it almost pained him to say that. I patted his head. "Well, thanks mate," I said. I was about to escape- I mean leave when my arm was grabbed. Shit. 

  "NOT SO FAST." He said, sternly. I mentally wined as my head still hurt and I knew Henry was going to beraid me into telling him what happened. He's so sweet and kind, so loving and cute- WAIT CUTE? Yeah thinking your best friend is cute is f-fine... 

I mean he's short, kinda stubby, so very kind his hands are so tender, his touch, feel... I shook my head which I only regretted as now my head hurt worse than it did before. I sighed, still holding my head as I was forced kindly to sit on Henry's green sofa. "So, what happened?" He asked. I grunted, and crossed my legs, feeling all that had happened before my dumbass got drunk. I clutched my head harder, feeling tears build in my eyes. 

  "E-Elizabeth..." I whispered. "Hm?" The kind man asked. I began to weep. The flashing images of my dead baby girl were to much. I couldn't stop them as I shook violently. "William, what happened?" He repeated. "SHE'S DEAD!" I sobbed. "MY BABY GIRL IS GONE!!!" "GONE!" I continued to wale. Henry forcefully pulled me into his lap and I curled against him like a little boy and his mother. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed my heart out into his chest. 

After about thirty minutes of just crying and cuddling I stopped. Henry gently tapped my shoulder. "Are you ready to tell me what happened ba- Will?" He asked. I nodded, my nose red and stuffy. He gave a soft warm smile and continued to cradle me as I began to speak. "Last night L-Lizzy's birthday I was looking for her to give her some birthday cake but, I dropped it as h-her..." I stopped and shuttered, more tears forming themselves. 

  "H-Her blood was on the floor along with her little r-red bow.." I whispered, shaking. Henry patted my back. "I'm so sorry Will." He said but, it almost sounded... fake? No that couldn't be right. I continued to cry only to have my head lifted slightly. I looked up to see Henry was smiling? He had something in his eyes... "I love you." He said. I was shocked. I blushed. "I love you too mate," I said. "No William." I felt him grab my hands and trap them behind my back. 

"I really really love you~" His touch was intoxicating, I didn't move as his hand went from my hands to my ass. He squeezed it tightly and then it crawled up the back of my white blouse. "G-Gah..." I stuttered, still in shock. I didn't know if I should accept this or push him away. I wanted this I think...? His t-touch is just so soft and c-comforting. I moved my hands to his back, dragging them up it. I heard him give a shudder. 

 "William please?..~" He begged. I blushed and connected our lips, a little uncertainty in my movements. He excepted my kiss immediately and began lovingly kissing back. He quickly bit my lip. I was slightly uncertain whether I should but, I opened my mouth. He stuck his tongue in, wiggling and moving it around my mouth. 

My head was pounding but, Henry was distracting me from that. This kiss... It felt so different from my wife's kiss. This felt pleasuring. A little too pleasuring. I was shocked as I let out a breathy moan of pleasure. "Mmm~" I felt his tongue move a little quicker and his hands get a bit rougher. "So fucking intoxicating~" I moaned, loudly.  He let out a few soothing moans as well. He sounded wonderful. I really need this. He's so good~ 

  Henry's hand began stroking me. My eyes widened and almost rolled back. "F- uck~.." I squeaked as his movements were picking up. I moaned and moaned. He broke the kiss. I looked at him. He still had lust in his eyes but, there was something more... "William please say it." He said, almost desperate-sounding. "SAY IT PLEASE!" He begged, tears filling his eyes. His hand got rougher with my groin as I moaned. "SAY IT!!!" He shouted. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU HENRY!~" I cried as my eyes rolled back. A few minutes I finally came back to my senses and sat up. "I'm going to make some coffee," I said, getting up. "Wait." Henry said. 

"I love you too." He kissed my cheek, sending butterflies through my stomach. I giggled softly like a little school girl, my cheeks pink. After I made the coffee I came back into the room and sat the coffee cups on the coffee table, in front of Henry. 

  "Uh who is going to ya know... wake up Charlie?" I asked. The sandy-haired man smiled. "I will you just made us yummy coffee." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Instead of excepting my kiss he pulled my face and kissed my lips then chuckled and walked upstairs.