Past: Dare

Stuarts pov: *Yawnnn* "I'm boarddddd!" Jason groaned. "Me too." Henry admitted. "But, you guys maybe since your board you sho-" Before, nerd-I mean William could finish Jason cut him off. "sTuDy!" "Yes we know William!" He barked. The brunette looked down and Countinued to write his essay. It was due by Monday. The black haired boy sighed. "Oh-!" Henry exclaimed after a long pause. "What about truth or dare?" He suggested. I thought for a moment. 

 "Eh sure." I said as Jason nodded his head and William rolled his eyes. "Oi, William ya in?" Jason asked, tapping William's paper. "That's a kid game!" James yelled. "So?" "True." "WILLLLLLLLLLLLL?!" Henry shouted. "Yes?" The brunette asked, adjetated. "Please?" He gave William puppy eyes and I saw the faintest tent of pink cross William's cheeks but, then it disappeared. 

  I swear there was tention and a connection between the two... Maybe I could nudge that. "Hey who's first?" I asked. "I will be!" Henry smirked. William rolled his eyes. "Henry I dare you too kiss the nerd." I said. I saw the confednce drain from my friends face. "What?" He asked, not believing what I said. " Kiss William." I repeated. 

"I-" Henry tried. "Come on kissing the homies isn't gay Hennryyyy~" Jason added. Henry looked at William and William slightly nodded. Henry grabbed William's face and gently connected their lips. Wow he really did it... Soon I saw the brunettes eyes tighten as Henry bit on his lip. William opened slightly. I can't believe this is happening. I heard William let out a small moan followed by a low grunt from Henry, pulling William's face closer. William let out another small moan as Henry moved his hand to William's thy, sweezing it slightly. "Mmm~" 

This was a bit intense Henry was enjoying kissing William I could tell but, then Jason made an annoying groan and wined. "OKAYYYY CAN YALL STOP AND COUNTIUE THE GAME!?" I felt angry. My ship WAS sailing but, then they stopped kissing. A small smile on William's face..  HE WAS FUCKING SMILING!? 

   William and Henry let go of each other. The brunette wiped his lip. "That was just a dare." Henry said. I watched as William smiled his heart cracking. The brunette jumped up. "Right just a dare!" What!? Henry smiled. William walked twords the door. "I'll be back I gotta pee." He was lying...

William: "..." I closed the door to the bathroom and amedietly felt my knee's give in, under me. Hot boiling tears pored down my face as I sobbed in the boys bathroom. "STUPID STUPID!!!" I shouted. "Of course it was just a dare...right?" 

 "It meant nothing." 

Hi It feels so good to write on Wattpad again. Feel free to tell at me. *Hugs y/n*