Valentine's special past collage Henry and Willam

Henry Albert Emily: I blinked. "Mr. Emily now what was the next step to the problem?" Mrs. Alouettes asked. I blinked again, blushing from emmbaresment. All I had been thinking about was confessing to Alice.

  Oh, Alice she was so.... I can't think of anything... Pretty? How come I just get lost in my thoughts of my best friend but, not Alice? The bell rang as the teacher glared. "Saved by the bell.." I muttered, a little proud.

I got up out of my seat and looked up to see William and Jen. Jen had a red letter, a red face and a shy smile wal as to William he had a fake smile and no blush at all. He held up his hand. He has such soft hands. "Sorry, love I ain't interested, you really do be a nice gal I hope you find a nice one to settle with." He said. At the end of his rejection he did a light hair swish.

  You see out of us William was always the one to get all the girls gawing over him. He was a sweet charmer, a handsome smile that could make your heart melt, his hand shake or just touch made me tingle, soft pale skin and rusty blue eyes I could get lost in...

He sure was attractive but, he showed no signs of liking anyone. "Good..." I muttered. 'Good?' why was that good? All his attention and affection was always handed to me with flowers and I'd like it to stay that way. He was mine. M-My best friend. Heh...

I glanced to my left to see Alice's hair swish out of frame I pulled the red rose I wanted to give to her out of my bag and smiled, running over to the empty classroom and grinned. Soon my grin turned to a grimace as I saw Matthew's hands wrapped tightly around her hips. I felt hot tears developed in my eyes. I watched as her head moved around with his, bouncing on him. She let out a moan. I thought it would be cuter but... I wonder how William's moans would sound...

  I began crying. I sqeezed the rose in my hand tightly, snapping it. I felt a sharp pain through my hand senses and warm liquid began running down it. I walked out of the room, slamming the door in heartbreak.

I ran through the school halls in sorrow as blood dripped from my hand. I ran into Mrs. Alters science room. It would be empty for the weekend since she was sick. I sat down on one of the chairs and continued to cry, the salty tears mixing with the crimson liquid.

I heard the door creek open, soft foot steps. I looked up from my bloodied hands to see a rather concerned, handsome brit. "Henry?" He asked. His voice was so deep and sweet it was like ear candy and him himself was the best eye candy. I countiued to now pout and hiss as the pain was becomming clearer.

"Mate..." He whispered, looking into my eyes with pitty. I stared at the taller male, taking in his attire. Today he was wearing a soft purple dress shirt, black pants, and his hair was in his signature low pony. He looked so hot and cute..

"OH, MY HENRY, YOUR HURT!" He shouted, his eyes widening and a look of fear and care in his eyes. I blushed, damn that hot man. I thought to myself. The British man ran over to me and kneeled down infront of me. "F-fuck..." I muttered, he looked so good from this angle. He gazed at me in curiosity for a slight second before, going into nurse mode and pulling out a first aid kit from his bag.

His gently grabbed my hand and examined it. God FUCKING HOT! I wined quietly as innopropriate thoughts about my best friend filled my head. I blushed even brighter a slight twice in my pants. YIKES!

  His soft calming voice began to wisper sweet caring comments and saying it would be okay. Little did the oblivious boy know with every little soft word he spoke I thought dirtier thoughts about him. I watched him pull out a small bottle of runbing alcohol. "This is going to hurt a little but, it will be okay dear." William said, a soft smile on his face.

He pored a little on my cut and I hissed. His other hand softly covered my mouth. Hot... I wrapped my lips around his index finger and gently sucked. He looked confused but, must of thought it was a calming mechanism. I sucked harder as he pored more onto the cuts. I bit into his finger and he gasped. "Ah..~!"  I blushed and so did he. "Ern... there all beter." He said, choosing to ignore what had just happened.

  "I'm so sorry you got-" I grabbed his throat and yanked him twords myself, galring almost. He looked slightly fearing. I growled and grabbed his dick through his pants. He yiped loudly, in shock. I continued to glare as I brought his head twords me.

"HENRY- HENRY!?" The brunette shouted. I connected our lips, slamming him against the teachers desk. "AHG!" I looked into his fearful eyes and saw hidden lust in them. "I-I'M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!~" He cried, panting when I finaly pulled away. Seeing him so powerless pinned to the desk and under me like this drove me mad.

"AH!~" William moaned as I gripped his ass, I took that opertunity to shove my tongue in his mouth. "HEN LET GO OF MY A- oh~..." His scream turned into a lovely moan wal I rubbed up his hips. "H-Hen your gah..~ hand is injured s-st  ugh~"

I never thought he would sound this good... I wanted to hear his voice higher.. louder.... SCREAMING MY NAME. "W-WHAT ARE AH!~" His voice got louder and more high pitched when I rubbed his dick. "I really wanna see you without clothes...~" I whispered in his ear.