The bat and the owl part two 💅

Henry owl: I flew to the icy cave and looked around for an owner. There was no one. I smiled and flew in. "SQUEAKKKK!" I landed a bit rougher than intended and slammed into something. *SMACK* I and the thing collided with the ground. I opened my eyes to see I was on top of someone. A BAT!? I thought I would be scared but, this bat guy (BAHAHAHAH NO not batman lol) was rather cute. The male bat had dark brown slightly long hair and there were some loose strands on his face. The man's eyes were still closed, I could feel his breath on my face. 

  "SQUEAK!" "I mean hello, sir," I said, getting off of the mysterious male.  The man opened his eyes and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, about that heh..." I muttered, a shy smile widening on my face. "Ah, ello, mate what might bring you to see me I mean as you may already know I be a bat." The man said. My cheeks heated as he had a very handsome and charming British accent. 

"W-Well, one I am Henry Emily an owl, and yes, I do know you're a bat, sir." The man stretched out one of his, crooked, black pointy wings and leaned on it, getting up from the dirty (Get it dirt- y) floor and standing up. He was pretty damn tall. "Awh." He said, staring, down at me. I tilted my head up so we could make eye contact. His eyes were a beautiful blue, a crusted blue, or even a royal blue if I may. 

  As I described my journey, I couldn't take my eyes off of the beautiful man as he dusted off his suit. "Yes, right then, I suppose make yourself comfortable!" He gave a cheeky grin and the apples of his cheeks were pink. His smile was soooooo cute! I couldn't help but, to smile as well. The man stuck his wing out and I looked at him confused. "Well, would you please grab my hand love?" 

"Oh!" I exclaimed, walking towards the handsome male. I grabbed his hand. It was soft and cold. "Shall we then?" He asked. I raised a brawl. "Huh?" I asked. "Nevermind." The man brought me to the back of the cave and said, "You might want to close your pretty eyes love it be a bit bright." I blushed and closed my eyes. It was black but, then a bright white flash and I opened my eyes. I gaped at the beautiful trees and waterfall. At the moment the waterfall was frozen. It was like time had stopped. There were lots of fruit and vegetables growing as well as three other bats. One about half of the man holding my hand, a smaller, and a little one. They all somewhat resembled the man who was holding my hand. 

 "Sweetheart, please present yourselves we do have a guest." The man said. 

To be continued :>