Merman AU part 5

I was confused. What the fuck is virginity? "Uh yes of course but, what is virg- " I was cut off by the man pressing his lips to mine. My eyes widened. Why is he doing that!? "MMF!" I tried to speak but, I couldn't. I felt something wet and warm graze my lip. What does he- *!* Teeth clamped down on my bottom lip. It hurt but also brought me pleasure. I was about to ask what he was doing but, he jabbed his tongue into my mouth. 

  I let out a low moan. WHY DID I MOAN!? Closing my eyes shut, I wrapped my hands around the man's invisible gills. I applied pressure, trying to get him to stop. He stopped and growled. "HENRY W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" I shouted, confused and rather heated. 

"You taste so pure." "How can you have a daughter?" Henry asked. "Eggs," I replied. "Eggs-?" "Like sperm donation?" "You know what... boys get him." I feared that sentence. I screamed and flailed as a group of bad men grabbed me. "I want my new toy in fine clothes and do something with his hair." What? "Iye Iye captain." "T-TOY!?" I was then knocked out, the last words I heard were.  "DON'T HURT HIM YOU, IMBECILES!" 

I woke up, on a small wooden crate. "H-Hello?" I called. I saw a slight hand motion out the corner of my eye. I snapped my head towards it and there Henry was, sitting on another crate. I was about to strangle him when I realized my hands were chained. "YOU ASSHOLE!" I hollered. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" 

"Eazyyy Will." I was fuming. "YOU-" I was cut off with a breath hitch as he touched something. "A-Ah!~" "W-WHA- Agh!~" I was chained to the wall and couldn't do anything... "Now listen." "Your daughter is unconscious in our kitchen. "You can have her back once we have intercourse and get married."