BLACKMAIL- P2

"W-William!.." He whispered bearly audible but, I heard it. "Are you sure you want this to stay pg~?" I hissed. The brunette man let out a whimper. I smirked wider and bit down into his neck. His body flung in protest but, I could tell he enjoyed this. "M-Mm~!" "I-I d-don't even ngh~ know your n-name!~" William shouted. "True..." I pouted, but, that didn't last for long as I slowly unzipped the back of the easter bunny costume. 

  "The names Henryyy~" I teased, against the taller man's neck. I bit down again but, harder, sinking my sharp teeth deep into his flesh. "A-agh~" His hand twitched. I resumed rubbing one of my hands down the base of him, picking up my pace. I was really enjoying his sounds and shaking when the stupid bell rang as if I were enjoying recess and it was time for math class. I groaned, retracting my hands from the slim body. 

He wined at the loss of friction. I grinned. "Needy?~" William simply pulled his hair back into a low ponytail and re-zipped the bunny costume. "N-NO!" He exclaimed before bustling out of the dressing room. 

I licked my lips. "This is going to be fun~" I walked out of the dressing room and watched the easter bunny perform as I did every year, but, now there was a kind of admiration. "HI KIDS!" He shouted, in a silly tone. "ARE YOU HAVING FUNNN?" I grinned, I touched that ass. 

     "I HID EGGS ALL AROUND THE BUILDING, ONE HAS A TENNNNNN DOLLORRRRR BILL!" The brats shouted in glee and grabbed their buckets. "ON YOUR MARK!" "GET SET!" "GOOOOO!" And off the brats went. I smirked knowing he was about to be on his break. A few minutes after walking back into the small dressing room, the brunette man walked out in black pants and a lilac button-up shirt. A yellow bow tie and a red bow in hair. 

A woman with teal hair in pink tails and an orange and yellow dress walked up to him. Or so I thought. She walked passed him. William continued walking, his long legs striding down the hall like a super modal. 

"HAPPY EASTER MR. AFTON!" A random little girl shouted as she ran down the hall. "Ah, yes happy easter darling," He pats her head and she was off. I listen like a snake and stalk my gazel. He began humming as he made his way to a car outside the building. Before he could grab the door of the car I gripped his wrist. He let out an 'EEP-' and turned. "E-Ello!" He tried to turn back around but, I pinned him hard against his own light grey city car. He whimpered, staring at me and then the window. 

"I know your little secrete Mr. Rabbet so~" His blue eyes narrowed and his cheeks flushed. "I got you-" I flipped him and pinned his arms behind his back, pressing up against his slender and feminine body. "W-What do you want!?" He groaned. "Well for starters~" I opened his car door, snatching the keys from his hand. "A date~"