Henry and Michael fighting 😐

William pov: I slowly opened my eyes and blinked. The sunlight was beaming from the lilac curtains. I hissed and scrunched my eyes. Hmmm... I uncovered, and, noticed Henry wasn't there. "Hen?" "Love?" I asked, my morning voice was a bit deep and grogaly. I got up and walked to the bathroom door. I knocked three times on the wooden door and waited. 

  After a few seconds I still, had gotten no response so I rested my hand on the dark brown knob and turned it. *Yawn* I closed one of my eyes lazily and stripped. I turned the shower knob to hot and let the steam fill the room. I put my hand under the running water to test it. Once it was the right temperature I stepped in. "Mmmm~" I hummed. The hot water slid down my hair back. I flenched a little as it hit a few of my scars from the spring lock accident. I grabbed the new bottle of body wash and scanned it. "Roses, mint, essential oils, coconut butter...." I muttered, the ingredients under my breath. 

*Yawn* I lazily closed my other eye, embarrassing the hot water and steam drip down my body. I felt comforted. I poured some body wash on my lime green washcloth and rubbed it together. I let out another quiet yawn and stepped under the shower head. After my hair was thuraly wet I took a few steps back. 

  I rubbed the washcloth along my figure and then rinsed. I grabbed the shampoo and lifted it to my nose. I sniffed it very dainty. "Mm~"  After my warm shower, I stepped out and wrapped Henry's grey towel around my waist. "Mine now." I giggled, quietly and opened the bathroom door, letting a little of the steam release from the room.  

I shook my hair and rubbed my body with the towel. *Yawn* I opened both of my eyes but, they were half-lidded. Last night Henry made me stay up and watch the entire scream series with him. He loves hore movies. I hummed as I picked out my outfit. It wasn't too fancy but, It was comfortable. I just got out a light orange shirt with a white collar and some coffee brown pants. "Where the bloody hell are my socks!?" I shouted. "All I ask is that I have a pair of clean socks once in a while!..." I grumbled, slightly annoyed, but, not enough to let the grumbling go past I and Henry's room. 

  I sighed and walked to Henry's dresser. "Let's see my gloves, my hairpin, a diary, Henry's clothes, my bracelet, MY UNDERWEAR!?-" I blushed and growled. "Jesus, awh my socks BINGO!" I grabbed my socks and put them on. "Now I guess I could just through it in a pony." I smiled.

  After I put my hair up I began my long journey to the dining room where I smelt eggs and bacon, with slight cinnamon.  My lips curved into a smile and I peeked my head around the corner of the staircase. My eldest son Michael sat at the black dining room table and Henry my lovely husband, in a light blue apparent, swaying his hips to a tune on the radio. By now I was beaming at the sight and feel of this delightful warm morning. 

"Good morning mom!" Michael teased, smiling. I rolled my eyes and nudged him playfully, sitting on the wooden chair next to him. "Morning baby." I smiled, as my son embraced me with a pleasant hug. "So, I was thinking today we could play-" "HEY TODAY's DATE DAY!-" "NO ME AND DAD ARE GONNA PLAY GAMES!-" "DATE-" "GAMES-" "DATE!-" "GAMES!-" Neither of the two were giving me a choice. "Well, dear I love you but-!" "SEE HE'S COMING WITH ME!" Michael laughed. "NO!" "RIGHT WILL!?" I felt soft hands firmly grip my shoulder's I gulped. "W-Well, you see I promised Lizzy we would go to the ice rank.." I studdered, a nervous smile on my face. 

 The two boys sulked as I took a bite of my eggs. "Mmmm~" I ate up my breakfast and then got up, ranging the empty plate to the sink and carefully setting it on the counter. I kissed my husband on the cheek and he growled at my son, they both glared at each other as I grabbed their empty plates. 

ℍ𝕖𝕪, 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕡𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕝. ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪! ❤️❤️❤️