Vampire AU part two

I woke up in a house that wasn't mine!? Velvette curtains... fluffy black rug. I was in a king-size be- "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KIDS!?" I screamed, sitting up straight. I began frantically looking side to side. "TERRENCE!" "MICHAEL!?" "ELIZABETH!?" "CHRISTOPHERRRRRR!!!" I jerked out of the lovely bed and felt a soft rug. I didn't care. I need to find my kids. The room was beautiful and elegant. Again. NO FUCKS GIVEN. I NEED TO FIND MY KIDS! I dashed out of the black door. I was now in a red and black hall. Portarates of nothing all over the walls. That was bizarre... "KIDS!" I shouted, reminding myself. 

  "MICHAELLLLLLLLLL!!!" "MOMMY!?" I heard him call. Oh, fuck yes. My kid! "MICHAEL BABY LISTEN TO MY VOICE!" I called out. "I AM!" Soon I was met with Michael. He didn't seem worried. He was DRESSED IN SOMEONE'S CLOTHES!? "AHHH!" I screamed. "W-WHO!?" I yelled. He ran through the red corridor and collided with me. I enclosed my baby boy in my arms and smiled. "T-take a step back for me please Hunny," I said, nervous. "Oki!" He took two steps back. My little boy looked so formal... He was in a dark lavender little suit and dark black dress shoes. His dark brown hair was in a little braid. I would squeak at how cute this was but, my baby didn't know how to do hair- "WHO!?" I yelled. He giggled. 

"That man!" He called. My eyes widened. My son was pointing to the back of me. I slowly turned around and screamed. A man floating about an inch above the ground was just staring at me. He had dark brown eyes and black hair. "Hello, sir." He said. I just waved. "W-Who?..." He stated his name with a bow. "I am Jhone Evan Jack the third." "O-Oh.." "I'm W-William Lia Afton th-the f-first?" I said, confused. He chuckled and then floated back onto the ground. "I don't understand what sir Emily wants with this woman." *!* "W-WOMAN!?" I shouted. "Shush." "I must get you ready." I was about to protest but, then the words were held back in the bottom of my throat and I wasn't able to move. I just stood about a foot off the ground, terrified. I then began just floating back into the room I had just escaped. WHAT THE HELL!? I was forcefully sat onto the silk black sheets and just waited. Before I could blink I was in a black lacey dress with my hair down and a black rose to pin a few strands in the front back. 

  I looked down to see I had brown see-through stockings and dark red strappy heels on. My neck and wrists were coated in shiny unaffordable pearls. I was finally able to speak. "I TH-THINK YOU HAVE THE WR-WRONG PERSON!" I shouted. The raven man paid me no attention hell, he didn't even spear me a glance. I was lifted once again and forced back through the hall. "WHAT EVEN IS GOING ONN!" I screamed, hella confused and scared. I never believed in magic and now it was just happening as if it were showering or eating. I lifted my arm and felt earings. "Oh, more expensive things..." I muttered. "She's a flat chest." The man said to another who was out of gaze. "I don't give a damn I want her and I want her now!" I heard from around the wall. 

"Well, come m'lady!" I heard. W-Was that supposed to be m- I was cut out of thought by yet again an invisible force pulling me through mid-air.