Happy?

Henry: I went to sleep after another day of sitting at home listening to the news oh and being DEAD. I thought about Charlie, Sammy! And.... William. God I miss my bunny so much. Tears filled my eyes as I thought of the british brunette William. Why... WHY did he have to leave. I would have forgave him but, he left and It's been twelve years since that day. 

   He just ran away. He was crying it hurt to see him like this even though red hot tears were burning through my skin flowing down my cheeks all I could think of was how it hurt to see my bunny cry.

    "Wake up!" "Wake up!" "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" "Babe?" I woke up to William calling me but he called me babe. "I made pancakes love!" "Charlie and Sammy are down stairs although I want my morning kiss." I pecked William on the lips. He blushed a pink tinge. "On the cheek you silly goose now come down stairs!" It took me a minute to see it but William had his dark chocolate locks in a low ponytail with a blue ribbon, a white t-shirt long sleeves, light grey laggings, and a light pink aprient that said best mom. "Now aren't you just a doll!" I exclaimed. William blushed then smirked and booped my nose. 

    "A doll that's all yours~." "I-" I blushed at the smirkish reply. "All mine~" I grinned whening over a blushing cutie. William squeaked happily and grabbed my hand. "All I ever wanted right in my hands." I smiled and lifted the brunette up and swung him around. "Henry stoop!!!" William was enjoying this but he acted like he wasn't. 

   William dragged me down stairs to the dining room wear are too lovely children sat scarfing down scrambled eggs with cheese, crispy juicy beaken, and lightly toasted bread smeared in thick scrumptious butter made bye my love. William pulled open a chair for me to sit then brought two hot cups of coffee. "Here you go love." The beautiful male set one of the coffee cups on the table in front of me. "Thank you bunny~." William blushed and gave a warm smile as he sat next to me enjoying the meal he had made as well. 

  I took a sip of the coffee. It tasted wonderful. Like french vanilla, butterscotch swirled in with a slight bitter tang just how I like it. "You spoil me dear!" My bunny gave another warm smile and continued to eat his food. Cute. "Sweetie can you pass the ketchup?" I asked Charlie my dear sweet Charlie. "Yes daddy!" Charlotte got out of her seat and got the ketchup. "Excuse me mommy!" It's so cute when our children call him mommy or mom. I mean there not wronggg~. I got a pervy thought in my head and nipped at William's neck. "ACK!" William blushed a deep crimson. "Not at the table you uncultured swine!" I fake pouted. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" William pecked my cheek. "On the lips please?" I gave William puppy dog eye's he always falls for them. 

    The brunette pecked me on the lips but I gabbed his face and deepened the kiss. He tasted like sweet dark chocolate. "MMF!" As a response he gave me a smack right to the face. "Kinky~" "I-!" William turned even brighter and grabbed his and the children's plates. "I'm going to wash the dishes you can wash your own plate you filthy mutt hmmf!" William swung his ponytail out and around when he turned mocking being offended. Cute. "How did I get so lucky!" I said smiling. "I don't know you made me fall for you love~." With that William went to the kitchen.

   I finished washing my dish and pecked at William's neck again. "ACK!" He swung around returning to the previous red face. "NOT NOW!" I wined. "But babeeee!" He put his index figure on my lips to shush me. "Can you go check on Charlie and Sammy?" William asked. "Of course dear." I walked out of the kitchen to get the kids ready. William didn't know it yet but I was taking him and the kids to the amusement park. 

   I want the kids to match today because bunny just adores it when they match and I have to admit It's h3lla cute. I walked into the room Charlie and Sammy both in pink overall shorts and skirt with little white bows. "OH MY GOD HUNNY GET THE CAMERA!" William looked like a kid in a candy store. I handed him the camera. "Say daddy's the best!" "DADDY'S THE BEST!!!" The two children shouted in sink. Wow William was admiring the two pink teddy bears I walked up behind him and hugged him from the back. "Hey, dear?" I asked. "Yes love?" " I love you." I said. "I love you two my big cheery bear bear!" William turned around and raped his arms around my neck and kissed me. It was quick but passionate. I blushed red. "Now who's blushing~?" "S-Shut up git!" I replied but regretted it because he pouted. "Hmmf you don't wove me anymore!" "NO NO NO I DO I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD WILLIAM AFTON!" 

   William smirked. "You better!" He pecked my cheek and grabbed Charlie and Sammy's little hands. I now noticed what my bunny was wearing. A violotta button up shirt, dark blue denim jeans, white tennis shoes, a ribbon in his hair, a brown belt with a yellow belt buckle that said H. "Is that my belt buckle???~" "I- Maybe.... YOUR NOT GETTING IT BACK UnU!" William protested. I would have been slightly mad but d@mn that a$$! "You look beautiful today love." 

 "Thank you." "You don't look to bad yourself~" William grinned. Just then I shoved a mask over his eye's. "ACK WHAT THE-!" "Relax dear I'm here I have a surprise!" "Oh, okay I LOVE surprises!" "Wait It's not a candle lit bed like last time right -_-?" "No It's not but maybe latter?~" 

    "Really Henry." "I-" "Anyway to the mystery spot we go!" "SO IT'S A PLACE!?" I face palmed. "GOD DA-" "PROFANITY!" Charlie exclaimed. "yOu DiDdNt SaY pRoFaNiTy during family game night when I whooped your but in monopoly." Sammy protested. William laughed he laughs like an angle sweet and angelic graceful but adorable. It's lovely to see him happy almost unexplainable the feeling that booms in the chambers of my chest wear my heart aches my mind longs for the joy of having him as mine and I do. 

   I smiled. "Are we there yet?" William pouted. "Almost love." Charlie squeaked when she saw the flashing lights and heard the music playing. "IT'S THE-!" I had to reach back and put my hand over her mouth wall I was keeping my eye's on the road. "SHHHH!" "Sorry daddy..." Charlie said apologetically. "Awh man!" William frowned. "I thought you liked surprises?" "I DO!" "I just like spoilers more! UwU. "No. UnU" I laughed at my remark. I love being childish with the cute brunette but I also like doing adult stuff with him as well~." William turned to me. "GET YO HEAD OUT THE DA^MN GUTTER!" He knows... "Were here!" I exclaimed. "Here let me help you out. I opened the car door and led William out. "What's all that noise?!" William looked anxious but exited. 

   I undid the blindfold. William gasped. "SURPRISE. William smiled his ocean eyes shimmering with anticipation and admiration. "WOW!" William shouted. I knew for a fact William loved amusement parks and this was the very one that we had our first play date. I'm surprised It's not shut down. William pressed his soft lips on mine. "Mmmmh chocolate~" I gabbed William's waist and put my tongue in his mouth. William broke the kiss with a tent of blush on his cheeks. "Awh awh awa!" "Later babe~." I wined disappointed with lust in my eye's. William smirked. "YOu want me that bad?~" He grabbed my arm. "Well two bad U'w'U!" He then grabbed Sammy's hand which was connected to Charlies on the other side. 

We had a really fun time on the rides and the cotton candy. I finally got to make out with William on top of the faros wheel. William just got out of the shower. I looked at him with pervy thoughts. "STOP LOOKING AT MY A$$ YOU BAKA!!!" William turned bright red. He grabbed his towel pulled it up to his chest and ran into the closet. He came out in my grey hoodie and white knee high socks. SO FRICKEN CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! "Awh that's so cute!" William gave a evil grin. "Ha- ha!" William sat on his knees in front of the bed and let me braid his hair. It was so soft and fluffy! I love it when bunny let's me braid his hair. 

    The brunette got on top of me and laid his head on my chest. I could hear his hear beat. So cute! I played with his braid twisting it around my fingurs gently as my bunny snored. Soon after I fell asleep as well...

*Beep* *Beep* I woke up. Tears formed in my eye's. "Just another amazing dream that will never come true!" I through the alarm clock at the ground. It chattered. "Just an amazing wonderful dream never to be reality...."