The owl and the Bat part seven 💅

William bat: I felt very flustered. He just did with me what he pleased. That man how was he so strong? He's rather cute~ No. No William no he's a man and an owl, besides you just met him! "Need a hand partner or better yet a wing?" Henry asked, his golden brown wing stuck out in front of me. I looked at him confused. I mean maybe I should just stay on the floor like this. MAYBE I'll lose the embarrassment... I retracted my hand and thought. Henry got irritated and just pulled me up anyway. 

  He set me back on my feet and I looked down at the tile, dusting off my pants. I gave a small smile and walked over to the counter. "Do please have a seat?" I asked. The man gave a toothy grin and plopped down into MY seat. My eye slightly twitched and I grew concerned. That was MY spot. I had never ever had or wished to sit in a different seat. I made it so there was a seat for everyone in the family and a guest seat. They would and will always sit in THEIR seat. None less none more. It was perfect seating. He was in my seat... 

As it would be rude to even propose asking the kind man to move I let out a sigh and decided it'd be best to part with it. 

To be continued...