A secrete date part two

A bit down on my nails at the thought of going on a date with my  FEMALE BOSS. I was so worried. What if this was a trick to see if I could work with temptations. She made it clear I had no choice but, to go. I couldn't help but, feel flushed and buttery like when replaying her pinning me, biting my neck, and asking me on a date... BITING!? I opened one of my dwores and pulled out a small lilac mirror. OH SHIT! There was most certainly damaged scar tissue and love bites all around my caller bone. Not to mention PINK LIP MARKS! 

  I blushed and felt myself shiver. Oh, dear... Hellen said to wear something pretty... Does she not like my style? NO THAT'S IRRELEVANT! Must not mind that I'm sure I have a dress somewhere. I must get back to work now I've dwelled enough on this. 

"No..." "No!" No... no. "Ugh..."  I let out a frustrated sigh as I dug through my small amount of clothes. I'm not going! I can't I have nothing and like hell, if my husband will let me use my money he needs that for cigarettes and diamonds for his mistress... 

I walked up to the sandy-haired female and gave her an apologetic look. "I'm not-AH!" She yanked me into the next room and locked it. "I had guessed this would happen so I got you three outfits to choose from!" She had the cutest smile... "W-What?!" I shouted, confused and disgruntled. "Mrs-" "Call me Hellen." Her tone became serious and hot- not hot. 

"H-Hellen I can't excep-" *Gasp* The familiar soft pink lips meant my fragile neck as I moaned under my breath. "I really enjoy that noise it's my favorite!" She said, fondly. She removed her lips from me and stared into my dull blue eyes. "I want you and in case you hadn't noticed I always get what I want, bun~" I felt the apples of my cheeks and the tip of my ears turn red. 

  "F-Fine I'll except just s-stop~" I moaned, her lips were once again on my neck. She left one last bite before, completely releasing her clutch on me. "Excellent now let's go see your choices!" The woman gripped my hand in hers and dashed towards her office. HOW!? IN HEALS!? 

On her desk were three dresses. I looked at them and blushed. "MRS- HELLEN I-I'M VERY GRATEFUL B-BUT THESE ARE ALL SO EXPOSING!" I squeaked. "Pick or I'll pick." She simply said, nibbling on my ear. "U-Uh..." I just picked up a red soft dress with a flowy-like posture. My shoulders were uncovered and I had nothing for my legs. They would b-be uncovered... In the corner, there were at least twelve pairs of shoes. I wined as none of them were boots. "Can't I just wear my boo-" A soft finger rested against my lips as a 'no you may not' . I let out another wine and picked up pair of black kicks. 

"YES YES NOW GO PUT IT ON BEFORE I STRIP YOU!" She shouted, exited. I blushed. I walked reluctantly to the boss's PRIVATE bathroom and stripped. I was hesitant as the door had no lock whatsoever. I put the dress on and slipped on the black heels. In the bathroom, there was a beautiful vanity with hair ties, clips, accessories. I just put my hair in a ponytail and put on one single gold bracelet.