....

???: ... *Distant footsteps* The brunette woman looked up to an empty crate of red boxes. "Two months...." She muttered. The crisp wind was nipping at her ears but she kept steady. "Two months of not talking to almost everyone." She continued, walking up slowly and grazing the surface of the crate with her finger. "It's a metaphor." Another voice called. She looked around, turning her head. "Hello?!" ... "Miracle... it's a metaphor." The voice called again. "WHO ARE YOU!?" "I'm you dear." It said. "How can this be?" "I am me." "Miracle I know you joke about being insane but, that's only to hide the fear that.... you are really insane." "NO!" The short-haired woman stomped her foot on the black slick floor and it cracked beneath her. "FUCK!" 

  The woman closed her eyes and fell into the black glassy liquid. It turned solid and enclosed her. "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOUR PROBLEMS!!" "YOU CAN'T JUST JOKE WHEN YOU'RE IN PAIN DANIELS!!" "No more cursing!" "FACE IT!!" The voice screamed. "NO!" "YOU'RE JUST A DUMB VOICE IN MY HEAD!!" "It's a metaphor Miracle." The woman felt her face-melting and her clothes changed. She was now thirteen again... A fat stubby pig nose and rosy freckled cheeks. The woman looked down and sobbed as her hair turned pink. "YOU CAN'T JUST CUT IT OFF!!" "YOU CAN'T JUST ESCAPE!!" The voice hissed. The little girl sobbed. "NO NO NO!!" "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" The glassy black floor wrapped around her arms and made her look. Her arms stung. "Your habits." The words William Afton, Hate, Cry, Love, Pain? and lots of cuts appeared. 

  "It never did stop the pain did it?.." The voice asked. The little girl cried and shook violently but, to no avail. "No... It never did..." "Your fantasy of dating a make-believe character." "Your yander kink and all the pain you tried to take away in that building.."  Blemishes and pimples, cat scratches, and more cuts appeared on the pink-haired girl's arms. Then they BURNED. "IT HURT WHEN YOU PICKED THEM DIDN'T IT!!?" The voice yelled. The girl looked around with hot boiling tears pouring down her blue eyes, burning into her pale skin. "Your picking addiction." "Did it ever get better..." "I STOPPED I STOPPED CUTTING!!" The little girl sobbed. "Did you...?" Then it showed a video, a video of a little girl sitting on a grey retracting chair, holding a needle with a yellow ball at the end of it. 

She tried to look away but, failed. "Or did it worsen..." "It became a liking, an odd pleasure." "Wanda..." The voice whispered. The pink-haired woman looked up. "DON'T BRING HER UP!!" She cried. "Wanda Wanda Wanda you lovedddddd herrrrrrrrr~" It teased. More angry tears spilled onto a blue cotton dress. "Dolly loved Wanda and Dolly would do anything for her." "Let her touch you let her kiss you and hurt you~" ... "SHUT UP!!" She screamed, struggling against the binds. "Casey Hollister~" ... "H-How.." "I'm you darling~" "PLEASE NO!" "All those silly little lol's and how fast you fell." "Why is it you always fall for insane people Miracle?" The voice asked. "I-I just want to h-help..." She squeaked. "Help by concealing your feelings orrrr maybe help by putting on a cute face and being a therapist." 

  "I TRY!" "TRYING ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!" "YOUR NOT BRITISH AND YOUR NOT GETTING BETTER YOUR A FREAK!!" "STOP LYING TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND YOUSEL-" Then the woman woke up. Staring at a Chromebook. Her hair was short and brunette again. Her clothes were a lime green shirt and dark green stretchy pants, no longer that blue dress... She opened it and logged in. "It was a dream.." She opened up her work to see four white boxes with red lines. "It wasn't a dream..." "Two months." "It's a metaphor." A low voice in the girl's head whispered. "You've been going at this for four years and never get anywhere..."