.....

???: "..." "Why are the pedals falling?" The little girl asked the voice. "I think you know why." "No?" "You're in pain." "No, I'm not." "THAT'S AN AUTOMATIC REACTION!" "Your lonely." "Your anxiety is hurting you." "How do I fix the flower?..." "You can't, all you can do is stop them from falling.." "How?" "I don't know because you don't know." "But.... if I don't know then how do I stop them from falling?" "I don't know you just need to before the flower dies." "W-what happens when the flower dies?" "I think you know that as well." "... " "What do I do?" "WHAT DO I DO!?" The girl sat down on the floor and stared at the small flower, it was losing it's pedals quickly and her heart hurt for some reason. 

     "Why does it hurt?" "Loneliness." "It's something you fear." "Once everyone is gone it's just you and I." "You and you're self." "But I love myself." "Do you?" "Do you really?" The girl looked at her hands and shuffled her feet. "You fear separation and loneliness it's one of the reasons you reply to everything so quickly." "Hmm..." "Do I continue to write or...." "That's your choice." "BUT I AM YOU!" "No.. I am you." "I'm so damned lonely..." She muttered. "Music." Music began to fill the void of emptiness but, then she felt a pang and the music disappeared. The girl put her hands on her head, pulling out her hair. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" "HOW THE HELL DO I STOP IT!!?" No reply.