FAGGET

Yeah so warning: Gay slurs, heated detail, fighting, murder? No William :< 

Henry Albert Emily: I sat at my desk, clicking my tongue and blushing as I drew my business partner in a skirt. I always loved to imagine William in skirts and dresses. I don't know why? Maybe some fetish. I tend to have very wild fantasies of him. His soft brown hair, his loving smile, those piercing blue eyes that make me wanna- ANYWAY. 

  I doodled the little red bow on his cute head. The brunette always wore this little red bow. His daughter Elizabeth wore an identical to it. This little angel disguised brat usually stole almost all of my best friend's attention. So, annoying. "Daddy can we go to the park, daddy can I please have some ice cream, daddy- Daddy Miky is pouring a certain of milk on Christopher..." I wined under my breath. 

"If only you were mine~..." I hummed, gloomily as I drew another picture of him bent over a chair, his hands tied. "Oh, how I could bend your glorious body over this desk and ram into you intell your strong knee's buckle under you~" As I was thinking of my business partner, reminiscing I remembered checking my daughter's phone history. Male crush best friend X Dom reader male... It sounded intriguing. I began looking up the book. A few images that were not so pleasing popped up but, finally, the book popped up. I clicked on it and the first few words were "His body looked so sexy bare~" I flenched. 

  "Welp no going back now.." I muttered, red-faced. I really did imagine William as the best friend. I was not disappointed until I got a text...  FROM LINDA. I froze in shock. I exited out quickly and then checked to see what she said. "Hey, baby I was wondering... Sex tonight?~ 🥵💯" ... I didn't want to fuck that rusty, cobb webby canion I wanted to ram into that untouched teritory~. I blushed. 

"Yes, you always are so good at it baby girl~😋" I both fiscally and mentally cringed, she had a daddy kink which I found repulsive. If William were to be a girl.... Then an idea came to my mind. I re-opened my notebook and began drawing a rough sketch. It was a female, large breasts, a short skirt, black tights, her hair was high in a ponytail with a purple ribbon. She was facing me and had her breasts hanging down. 

  The women's hair was a dark soft brown and her skin porcelain white, light pink on her apples, and a tear in her black skirt. She had William's hat. Her mouth was slightly open. I smirked grabbing out my colored pencils. When we were teens me and Will would draw and color to our fucking hearts' desire and then we would cuddle. I missed that. 

I sighed. I smirked once again as I picked up a dark purple colored pencil, coloring the female's blouse. I felt as if a light bulb held above my head as I drew a big yellow badge on her left breast. In thick black bulky letter's it read William Lia Afton (I just realized it used to be Oliver :> Why did no one point that out? Thank you for not. I love Lia so it stays.) 

  "So William do you want me to penetrate you intell you pass out?~" I pervertedly asked the female version of my best friend. She still wasn't as sexy and beautiful as William but, I could- I was brought out of my thoughts by my wife storming in. She picked up my phone and chucked it. "WHAT THE FUCK LI-" "OH NO MISTER YOU SHUT THAT MOUTH AND LISTEN YOU LITTLE YOU LITTE FAGGET!" She screached. I was shocked and taken it back by this. 

"I'm sick and TIRED OF YOU YOU YOU GO DOWN TO THIS OFFICE AND MASTURBATE TO YOUR LITTLE FRIEND YOU SICK MAN!" "I FOUND OUR COUPLE CARD WAS CHARGED 50$ FOR A HOMOSEXUAL HELL-FILLED SMUT BOOK!" "ALL THE PICTURES THAT YOU LEFT AND DON'T THINK I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE BODY PILLOW YOU CREEPY MAN LOVING KRICKET!!!" "YOU LOVE THAT MISTAKE OF A MAN DEMON THING!!" "TO HELL TO HELL WITH YOU AND THAT THAT WILLIAM!!!" I grabbed the purple-colored pencil and launched towards the woman. 

  She squeaked and backed up. I don't know why but, hearing her curse that man's name in such a way... something just s-snapped. I felt a grin streach across my face as Linda cowered. I stabbed her eye. I- w- "HOW DARE YOU." I said, stabbing her again and again. Her blood staining my shirt tears fell from my eyes but, it seemed I loved doing this. So many mixed feelings. 

I grabbed the lighter she used to light those disgusting cigarettes. I rinsed my pencil off and took off My shirt. I grabbed the dead women by the hair and burned her and the evidence on her murder and burned her in my back yard. With a thrilling few sparks she lit up in flames and then once the firey flame burnt down her ashes flew into the wind. I smiled softly and walked back into my office, opened my note book and began coloring the female's William’s hair with a dark brown that reminded me of William's soft hair. I hummed a simple toon.

  Oh, I should probably think of a lie to tell Will.