Past: I Don't Care

Another Parody :> sorta story thingy

Henry Albert Emily: "I really don't wanna be here Hen... Everyone's so fancy.." William muttered to me. I gave an agreeing glance. We at a party we don't wanna be at... The brunette adjusted my black tie. "Man I don't ever wear a suit and tie.." "Yeah." William agreed, letting go of my tie. He gazed longingly out at the window. "I wonder if I could sneak out the back?" I shook my head, furrowing my brawls. Nobody's even looking me in the eyes then he takes my hand. I finish my drink and I say- "Let's dance." "Hell yeah." He smiled. I smiled back.

  We've been here for about two hours, trapped in one-sided self-absorbed conversations. He looked so uncomfortable and out of place at this place. I sighed. "...Don't think I fit in at this party.." I said, sitting by William. "Everyone's got so much to say." He added. "Yeah.." I muttered. The brunette frowned, his rusty blue eyes piercing mine. "I always feel like, I'm nobody..." The other man muttered. "Who wants to fit in anyway?" I asked, with a slight smirk and William shrugged. 

  I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. So soft and big. "But, I don't care." William raised a brawl. "As long as I'm with my baby yeah~" He blushed. "All the bad things disappear." "Now you're making me feel like, maybe I am sombody~" He said with a small cute giggle. 

My ex-wife just took my kids... I felt my heart shattering but, it was like time stopped as footsteps could be heard. The creak of the door and that smooth voice. "Ey, love what happened?" "You wanna talk about it?" He asked, soothingly, rubbing my tense shoulders. "I can deal with the bad nights," I muttered. William continued rubbing my shoulders, lovingly. "As long as I'm with my baby yeah..~" I could almost feel the red tint on his pale cheeks. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~" He sang in my ear. I blushed and grinned. 

"Cause I don't care.." I said, setting the papers down. I turned around in my black spinny chair and William engulfed me in a hug. I pushed my face into his chest, clinging. "As long as you just hold me near~" "You can take me anywhere." He purred. I smiled bigger. "Now you're making me feel like maybe I am loved by somebody...." I mumbled into his heavy rose-cented, perfect chest. 

  William Lia Afton: Henry's stressing. He's had to have run that black come through his hair at least a dozen. "We at a party we don't wanna be at..." I muttered. It's for the business William. I told myself. A red-headed woman and a black-haired man walked up to us and I gazed at the woman's green gown. So expensive. "And you must be?" She sounded so propper. "My name is W-Will-" "Oh, I once had a friend named will!" "Real famous right darling?" Henry then tried. "And I'm Henry-" But they paid no attention to us. "Were tryna talk but, we can't hear ourselves..." I muttered. 

I was freaking out untell I read Henry's red lips. 'Meet me in the garden.' I smiled and nodded. I'd rather kiss em.. But with all the people around what would they think... 

I felt my breathing quicken when some other brunette man asked me how my daughter was... Dead.. I felt tears swell up in my eyes and ran to the bathroom. ... I'm crippled with anxiety But I'm told it's where we're s'posed to be... I whimpered and stared at my mascara running down my cheeks in the mirror. *SOBB* Elizabeth... 

Henry Albert Emily: "So you're okay with dating a man?" A blonde woman in red asked me, in clear disguised. I felt my palms get sweaty but gave an honest reply. "You know what?" I asked, slight sass in my tone. She raised a brawl. "It's kinda crazy, cuz I really don't mind." "He makes it kinda better like that..." I muttered, more so to myself as  I thought of Linda and then my William. How different the two were. The woman gagged and left. I stared down at my brown dress shoes. "Don't think we fit in at this party...." I wined. Everyone's got so much to say. 

  I'm gonna go hide in the bathroom. I walked to the men's bathroom and slipped in. *!* WILLIAM WAS THERE! "Oh, I'm sorry!" He turned to me, showing a make-up mess and tears of sadness. "But now I think that I should stay," I stated, walking to the brunette in distress. 

I hugged William and it was a comfortable silence. I felt I belonged. "I think I f-feel better now.." He muttered smiling. "Cause now I'm here." "I'm with my baby yeah~..." He sniffed. "All the bad things disappear!" I smiled. "Yeah, you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody!" He was now beaming! I was too. "I can deal with the bad night when I'm with my baby yeah.." He said. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah~"  I sang. 

  He hugged me tighter. "Cause, I don't care, as long as you just hold me near." "You can take me anywhere~" I giggled. "Yeah, you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody.." "I can deal with the bad nights, when I'm with my baby yeah~" He repeated, in a song-like tune. I smiled bigger. 

William Lian Afton: I was pretending to be asleep as my husband was 'Listening' to a woman in yellow and pearls. I opened my eyes slightly and read his soft lips. 'I don't like nobody but you~' I smirked and mouthed back. 'It's like you're the only one here~' He giggled. Those words kept me through most of the party. "When I'm with my baby, yeah Oh yeah All the bad things disappear Disappear And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody Maybe I'm somebody I can deal with the bad nights With the bad nights  When I'm with my baby, yeah Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, yeah, yeah~..." I sang under my breath. 

  Henry Albert Emily: "Just about finished dear!" I exclaimed, happily as I twisted the last knob on Spring Bonnie. "SHOW ME SHOW ME!" My lover shouted, excited. Soooooo cute! I flicked the switch. "'Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near~" Then Goulen Freddy joined. "Me near You can take me anywhere~" Spring bonnie again. "Anywhere, anywhere~" "And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody~" They were singing with their voices of me and William. The brunette was jumping up in down in pride and excitement. I was as well having a happy freakout. I grabbed his belt and pulled him closer. *!* I stared at him, lovingly. He did the same. We moved closer, and closer. Finally, his small light pink lips pressed to my slightly plump red ones in a glorious love-filled kiss. 

  A little boy about six came dragging in another blonde six-year-old in a red hat. They sat down as the last batch and I flicked the switch. The blonde boy cuddled the raven and crawled into his lap. I smiled. Cute! He sang along and so did the raven. "I'm loved by somebody, yeah, yeah, yeah~" "I can deal with the bad nights~" "When I'm with my baby, yeah~"  "Oh~" 

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~" I felt proud.