Merman AU

It was a nice day out for land folk the sun was shinning, birds'a chirping but, for one particular Merman, it was TERRIBLE! "LIZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" The brunette shouted. He had three children he raised on his own Michael the oldest, Chris the youngest, and Elizabeth the middle child, and on nice days such as this; the bad men would come out and throw their poles in the water. William's wife was one to look for shiny things so after she took every seah shell and pearl William had and cheated she chased the shiny ring. She lunged forward and then was taken by the bad men and eaten as sushi. 

  "LIZZYYYYYYY!" He called again, he grabbed a batch of sea anatomy and got shocked. He let out a yelp and then swished his purple tail and plop he smacked into a shark. "AHHHHH!" He let out a petrified shreek and pattled as fast as he could. "LIZZY!" William began to cry. He had lost the shark by now but, he still had yet to find his daughter. "HUNNY PLEASE!-" "DADDY I'M OVER HERE!" 

The little mermaids brunette hair was in sight and William let out a sigh of relief. "Thank king trighten I thought-" "WAH!!" A white chamber inclosed his little daughter and the man let out a worried scream. "ELIZABETH!" "DADDY!" He swam as fast as he could twards the chamber holding his daughter but, nothing would help. "HOLD ON I HAVE AN IDEA!" William shouted. The little mermaid nodded with a weak smile and tears in her tiny blue eyes. 

  "Gotta find a shell gotta find a shell..." William dived deep down the water deep deep down and searched for a seashell. "GOTCHA!" He exclaimed in pride and worry. "LIZZY I'M BA-" But by the time William swam back up, the chamber of white lines and his dear daughter were... gone.