Bartender AU:

"..." "Barki I'll have another thank youuuuu~" I hummed, slamming down my leather wallet, full of useless green paper. "Don't you think you've had enough pretty boy?" 

"Eh?" "Who you callin'-" I turned to give the bartender a piece of my mind but, was met with the most beautiful emerald eyes. They reminded me of my now EX- wife. 

   "H-Hot.." I breathed, tapping my pale fingers on the oak counter to the rhythm of 'Feeling good'. "Where have you been all my life Mr. Angellll?" I asked, leaning further into the table, it gave a protesting creak. "Right here, pretty boy." He hummed, drying an empty shot glass with a green checkered handkerchief. I kicked at the wood with my left foot. "U-Uhm.." I attempted to drunkenly hide my face which did little to nothing to conceal the creeping red on my cheeks. 

"Take a picture it'll last longer~" He teased, making me blush harder. "I would but my ex snapped my phone in half when she kicked me out!" I exclaimed, throwing my licker and Sugar laced hands up in the air dramatically. 

  "You need somewhere to stay for the night pretty boy?" He asked. At this point, I had, had two more shots and this dude was lookin' prettyyyy blurryyyyyyyy.. "Sureeee strangerrr~" He smiled. "My shift's almost up." "You'll just have to wait a little longer." I nodded, drunk out of my mind. "Goodie." "Yer' smile is handsomeeeeeee~" 

    For the next few hours I was a complete flirt, making a perverted comment every chance I could, this guy was loving it, chuckling at my jokes and his face lit up when I commented on his fine as hell ass. 

"Alright, my shift's over let's go outside drunk boi." He said, reaching his hand out. I was confused and not latching onto what he was saying. The man shook his head with a soft chuckle and hoisted me over his back. "YAyyyyYy!" I giggled, drunkenly as he carried me to his car.