The owl and the bat❤️ Part eight

I grabbed the boul of nuts and fruit from the counter and gently set it in front of my guest. I was about to walk away but, was forced onto Henry's lap. HOW DARE HE! He grabbed my hips. I felt a chill run down my body as his hot breath pressed against my neck. I struggled to get up. I mean I was in my seat... "Oi!" I yelled, startled. "Yes?~ Sweetheart~" Henry asked, pressing his soft lips to my fragile neck. I blushed and smacked his face with my wing. I stepped down and wattled for a second but, I got my balance. The man wined. To be honest, I missed the feeling but, that made me sound like a needy slut, so I said nothing of the sort as to what I had been thinking. 

  "Please refrain from doing that Henry," I said it was more of demand but, it's only propper to say please and thank you. At least that was what my mother told me. I shook my head and sat down in Elizabeth my daughter's seat. She had and always will be my middle child. I smiled, remembering how she curtsied to our guest. She shall be such a fine young lady yes. I must say I am very proud of all my children's work. 

I continued to reminisce about my wonderful children's achievements in my head as I moved a strand of hair from my face. I have never and most proposabley never will be proud or shinning over my looks or skills. I smiled, softly and glanced at Henry. He was twirling his tongue around a walnut, teasingly before, chewing, and soon after swallowing. I felt my cheeks heat again. As a matter of fact, my whole body heated when I was around this man... "U-Uhm Henry, do you mind if I-I- " What was this feeling? I felt so hot and nerveing. My limbs were shaking. Was this perhaps a seizure? 

  "Go on then?" He asked. I blushed brighter. "T-Take off my u-uh gah.." I was hyperbentilating. Why, was it so hard to speak? I felt my voice fading. "SQUEAK!" ... "Oh, dear my I am sorry for that I u-uh remove my jacket!" That was neither graceful nor was it what I meant to say. The man seemed to get to me so quickly. He was now right next to me. Slowly undoing my black tie. I couldn't speak I couldn't move! 

I felt his soft fingers grazing my neck. His touch was so intoxicating... He smelled of pine trees, vanilla, and coffee. I let out a moan, on accident and the man stopped. I covered my mouth with my wing. "I-I!" I tried, I began hyperventilating again. I started to fade in and out of consciousness. "Will?" "WILLIAM!?" I felt my head slip back, I fell to the tiled floor. "Ugh..." That was the last sound I heard as I fully added into the dark. 

To be continued...