That next night(PArt two of cuddles)

(Requested by uhhhh I forgot-) 

William Lia Afton: I was just sitting on the couch, reading a novel when- "Daddy?..." I heard a little boy call. "Yes, sweetie?" I asked, in a soft gentle voice. "C-Can I l-lay on you..?" He asked, hugging his free bear plush. "Of course, sweetie," I said, patting my lap. I gave a warm smile. 

My youngest son had Panphobia the fear of everything so he was very shy and timed, the littlest things could tick him off and send him into a spiraling panic attack.  On top of this, the poor boy had my anxiety and poor social skills. As a little boy, I always kept to myself, quiet, lonely, and fragile. I would often hide in the library from the bullies. That's where I met my husband, ironically.  "Did you dream of the nightmares again dear?" I asked, stroking my son's soft head. "M-Mhm.." He shivered. "Oh, my dear sweet child..." I muttered. I continued to stroke his head whispering little encouragement and happy things. 

  "Would you like to talk about then again?" I questioned a sweet lavender tone. "Y-Yes..." "Alright, then baby can you sit up for me?" I asked. He gave a shy nod and sat up, looking up at me. He looked so tired, he had red and black bags under his little blue eyes and his pupils were dilated. "Oh, dear..." I whispered. "N-Night mare b-bear.." Christopher began breathing quickly and heavily, his eyes widened further and he began mumbling. "Baby baby... It's okay!.." I rubbed circles on his back and whispered It's okay in his ear. After a few good minutes of this, he calmed down. "Sweetie how about I just rock you and let's see if you fall asleep?" I asked, smiling. He nodded again. "Alright, daddy's going to be right back he just needs to get the medicine bag alright no need to be afraid." 

Chris gave a barely audible 'mhmm..' and I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the medicine bag from the counter without, turning the light on and grabbed a blue cup from the cabinet, turning the faucet on I filled it about an inch or two from the top. I then walked back over to my son. I sat down next to the scared boy and sat both the small pink medicine bag and the blue cup on the dark brown almost black coffee table. Christopher looked up at me with a slight worrying look. "It's okay sweetheart this is what daddy used to do to fix his sleepy problems..." I whispered. Chris looked up again and raised a brawl. "What about your p-parents?.." He asked. My face darkened and I glanced down for a second. "Alright, time for your medicine," I said, dodging the question. 

  "Insomnia, antidepression..." I muttered under my breath, searching through my prescription for the little bottle. "Awh, got cha," I said, smiling. I dabbed one little pill onto my palm and handed it to my son. "Here you are sweetie," I said, smiling at him. He shakily accepted the pill and took it from my palm, placing it on his tongue, he grabbed the blue see-through cup and drank the water. He swallowed the pill and the water, setting the empty cup back on the table. 

"That reminds me..." I mumbled, pulling out three bottles from the little pink bag. Antidepressants, Variciline, fluoxetine... "I'll be right back baby..." I whispered, kissing the top of his head. He nodded. I grabbed the blue cup and walked back to the dark kitchen. I turned on the faucet and rensed the cup. I turned on the filtered water and filly it one more before taking my medications and downing it. I set the cup in the sink and put the medication bag back under the counter. 

  "I'm back baby..." I whispered. No response. I peared over the couch to see he was sleeping, peacefully. I smiled and picked his limp little noodle body up. I held his bridle style, gently rocking him as I brought him back to his room. I cleared his bed and reajusted his pillow. I gently set him down, resting his head on the soft yellow and green striped pillow. I covered him and tucked the blue silky blankette around his little body and kissed his forehead. 

I walked back to the couch and sat down, only to hear a few soft knocks on the door. I sighed, exhausted and stood up again, walking over to the door. I opened it to see my husband was home. I gave a tired smile, he replied with the same. We shared a quick kiss before, he left to take a shower. I sat back on the couch and closed my eye lids, turning the TV volume down. After about fifteen to twenty five or so minutes I felt my lover sit on my lap.