BLACKMAIL- (Easter special U_U)

Henry Albert Emily: I'm so sick of this. The same shit every year. I'M FUCKING 32!!! My mother Abagail Emily, left me in the kitty room. A bunch of little shits and teenagers full of themselves. I hated it. Not to mention that one baby that WON'T STOP CRYING! I mentally screamed 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' As the little brat continued screaming. Now I really liked ruining things for ungrateful brats so today I was going to grab the nerd under the rabbet costume by the hair and expose him. I smirked. 

  I pulled the purple and yellow striped curtain back and walked into the back dressing room, ignoring the employees only do not enter sign. "CAUGHT YOU, YOU UGL-" I stood shocked, wide eyes at the tall thin man with silky brunette locks and blue ocean eyes. My jaw dropped. I couldn't even muster a 'c-cute'. I wanted to touch all over him... I slowly walked up to the shaking man. "D-DON'T, PLEASE THE KIDS D-DON-" I slammed him against the wall. I had other plans now. If he didn't wanna be exposed so bad... I could use this. 

I wrapped one hand around his slightly plump ass and gave it a firm squeeze, the other holding him down. He let out a yipe. I felt my smirk widen and my eyes narrow. "H-HELP!" He managed to shout. "How naughty...." I growled, playing with the man. I liked how his breath sharpened and his body stiffened. His reactions are just so irresistible... 

    "A-Ah~..." "S-Sir please...ngh~ P-Pg~" I rolled my eyes playfully. I gripped his bulge in my hands firmly and rubbed my thumb along the base, still in his pants, teasingly. He let out a low whimper and pushed his head against the wall, unintentionally exposing his smooth milky neck to my delight. I leaned my head down and slowly licked down the man's neck. "Name pretty boy~?" 

He was clearly enjoying this, denying or not denying it. I felt a clot of his own saliva move down inside his throat, against my cheek as he gulped. 

CLIFF HANGER YA PERV