Afton family cuteness💕

This hole chapter is pure fluff and cuteness of the Afton fam and Henry well Clara's still a b!tch but- UwU THIS IS NOT SOFT GLITCHYYYY William this is nice caring soft William UnU

William: I was at the store. I like fluffy things so I dedicated a hole closest to them. Right now I was debating rather to get the light green and mocha brown panda or the bright pink and black cat. I really can't decide.... I'll just get both! I put both the plushies into my basket. Every time I get my pay check the first thing I do is get one or two stuffies for my collection followed up by things the kids need chocolate for Clara even though she doesn't care and house essentials. 

   After I came home from the store I gave Clara her chocolate which she punched me and through it away, cried for about six minutes and then laid on the couch adjusting the pillows to make more comfortable. 

   I woke up to being thrown off the couch by my wife and yelled at to go feed the kids. I made pancakes with Eminem's because I felt colorful and cheery. "ELIZABETH, MICHAEL, CHRIS!!!" Elizabeth came down the stairs first in her little light pink nightgown. "Morning daddy *Yawn*" How adorable. "Good morning, sweet heart I made pancakes!" 

   "Yayy!!!" "Thank you daddy!" Aww she looked so happy jumping up and down to which Clara screamed at her. "SHUT UP!" "Good morning mommy...." Poor baby. I hugged Elizabeth. "Go sit at the table!" The next little Afton to come down the stairs was my toddler Chris. *Yawn* "P-papa?" Chris had Panophobia which made him scared of everything and really skittish. It doesn't help that his mother has anger issues..... Which caused him to create these Nightmares he call's them they look like a evil version of my children's animatronics he seas. 

    I patted Chris on the head. "Good morning Chris." "M-M-Moring p-papa!" Chris went and sat at the table now to go wake up my teen. I walked up the stairs, opened the door it creaked a little, quietly tiptoed to my eldest son's bed. I hug tackled him. *Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah* *MMMWA* I gave him lots of kisses. Michael woke up and started giggling I was now tickling his belly and neck. He scrunched his neck squishing my hand with his chen. "D-Dad bahahah s-sTOP!!!" 

   I stopped tickling Michael  gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning sun!" "Good morning dad!" "Go sit at the table dear."  

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝓌𝑜? 𝒪𝓌𝒪