The owl and the bat part six 💅

WTF-! I gaped. Did he just cock block me!? He's probably just shy~ I wonder what he would look like without that suit on...~ I was lost in my own perverted thoughts before, I was interrupted by Michael, William's eldest son. "Greetings, I Michael Lia Afton has been ordered by my father to greet you to the dining table. I stared at him. "Great!" Michael turned away to leave. "Uh, where is that then?" I asked. The boy looked a little irritated. "So, uncultured honestly." I rolled my eyes and followed. 

  He brought me to a room with a table set, two charges, and multiple windows. I smiled. Michael left. I watched from afar as William hadn't noticed my presence yet, I admired his beauty and charm. A peaceful breeze, the pink and yellow glow beaming from one of the windows. There he sat, one leg on and one leg off of a nook. His eyes were so beautiful. Their rusty blue was really shining through the sun-light-filled room. I tapped my fingers to the table. "Ahoy!" I seemed to have startled the man. "AH!" He shouted in alarm. I chuckled. "Oh, hello, Henry." He closed his eyes and softly bowed his head. He gracefully leaped from the nook and closed the lavender blinds. I watched as the man got closer and closer. 

  I gazed not at the snow dripping from the windows or even the glass sculptures around the room, I only had eyes for the man in front of me. I reached out my golden brown wing and wrapped William in it, pulling him closer. "GOODNESS!" He shouted, now trapped. He looked down at me, a red face, and politely asked me to let go. I shook my head, a smirk on my face. He raised a brawl. 

  I lifted him off the ground. For such a tall wealthy man you would've expected him to be heavier. He squeaked as I played with him in my wing. Soon I let him go and he fell to the floor, balance lost somewhere in Idaho. 

To be continued.