⁓Finally Happy/ No not charismas spesial just Christmas bc why not.⁓

IT was a cold winter day about five from charismas and Clara and the kids left to see Grandma and Grandpa from Clara's side. William was out walking as he scowled at the cold snow he had previously shaken off his car. You see William never really liked celebrating holidays, especially Christmas because his ever so "AMAZING WIFE" always took the kids and herself to their grandparents. Where as he was left to watch TV on the couch alone. Vanessa told William he could spend his Christmas at her house but she had an annoying husband always claiming he slept with his wife yadayada. The male looking down at his shoes pitying himself as a could wet solid substance hit the side of his jacket. He hired light giggling that sounded familiar as he looked up he saw none other than Henry giggling covering his mouth with his hand. "YOU THROUGH THAT ABOMINATION!?" William screamed at the dirty blond male across from him. Henry walked over to William and said "Yeah It's a snowball Mr. Grumpy pants!" Anyways I was wondering if you would like to spend Christmas with me and my family well accept (Mrs. Emily) she went with her "BROTHER" to who knows were." "And you seemed lonely!" Henry gave a warm smile "Sure ain't got nothing better to do It's a hell of a lot better than being home alone with a bottle of egg-nog and a pregnant cat." Henry chuckled. "Wanna start today there are only three days till then?" "Sure" William grinned and Henry gave a bright smile.
"Come on Charlie (I forgot:'>) we're going home!" "Awh man okay" the brunette little girl wined grabbing the little hand of Sammy's making his hoodie fall onto his face. "It's getting dark Henry stated come on now!" The dirty blond male grabbed Williams's hand and walked towards his little light green forge glazed in a thick layer of white powder. Charlie yawned getting out of the back seat Henry picked up a sleeping Sammy. William looked up to see a giant house decked grass to roof in Christmas decorations and thick Wight snow. "I underdid it this year," Henry said frowning leaving William's jaw dropped but he quickly closed it as they walked into a big room filled and I mean stuffed with decor and cheer. William gasped. There was a big tray of homemade gingerbread men and Grandma got ran over by a reindeer playing on a cede player. Big stockings filled with candy-canes and goodies. Finally, after a lot of amazing things William saw it, the biggest Christmas tree he ever laid eyes on, covered in amazing little and big candy-canes, hamade ornaments, and short ones too! He felt warm inside at this site he was seeing. Then, Henry, had him sit on the brown leather couch in the green and red checkers and wait. About two maybe three minutes later the dirty blond male came in with two mugs of hot cocoa and a small tray of cookies. He would smile but he had a chocolate chip cookie in his mouth so soft that it was threatening to fall to the yellow and green yarn rug. He placed the tray and cocoa on the little brown stool next to the couch William was sitting at and kissed Williams cheek as he played his head on Williams's shoulder under the cozy checker blanket he knitted. William thought to himself as he took little sips from the hot cocoa cup {We kiss and cuddle it's a friend thing right?} He was worried but Henry noticed and began patting his head. "Relax" The male under the blanket stated. William combed down as Henry had said raped his arm around the male laying on him kissed their forehead and closed his eyes thinking {I'm finally happy} Henry then muttered "We can make your stalking and ornament tomorrow and you have to help me make the gingerbread house along with the... p- presents" As he fell asleep snuggling his nose deep into Williams side.

Hey guys this would not have been written without @tubbotubeez asking me so go check her out and follow her, please!