Homosexual correction camp: p2

I slammed the door extra hard at my cruel father's words. At least I don't have to deal with my parents for a few months... I packed seven shirts, seven pairs of pants, fancy shoes and running shoes, and two jackets. I also packed a few snacks I was hiding in my closet and my pride flag. I then went to my scrap/drawing book and grabbed my colored pencils and art box. There were two things I loved drawing, the brunette mysterious boy in the back of class and animatronics. 

  Sometimes for a laugh, I'd draw boobs on them. I laughed. ... I won't be able to see the mysterious boy for TWO MONTHS!? I wined under my breath, sorrow filling my eyes. I admired the back desk boy and often wanted to talk to him but, he would leave before I got the chance. His face was always red. Was he mad at me?... I flipped through the pictures and drawings of him and blushed. 

  "HURRY UP BOY!" My father shouted, stomping his foot downstairs. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "I'M FUCKING COMING JESUS BRO!" I knew tha'd piss him off but, he couldn't beat me due to the officer. "WHY YOU-" The police officer tapped his shoulder. "Is there a problem?" My dad grimaced I swear I saw pink on his cheeks- "No officer." "Call me Ted." The officer was quite handsome. He had chocolate skin and black locks. Bangs were long and tucked behind his ear along with a pencil. He wore a blue police jacket with Ted Dan Martain on the badge. 

The officer stroked my father's shoulder and he tensed. I gagged. "Hypocrite..." I muttered before following the officer out the door. "BYE HON-" I SLAMMED the door, cutting my snake-eyed mother off. "Now look kid I know this seems bad but, it's for your own good.." The cop said, with disapproval and disbelief of his own words, written across his face. 

 He brought me to a dark grey police car. At this point, I couldn't give two shits and buckled up. "So... your dad ern over there got a name???" The cop said, trying to start up small talk. The only thing I said was "Asshole." And then I stayed silent. The cop sighed and started up the car.