A secrete date Gender bendddddd

Willow Lia Afton: "Good morning Mrs. Emily." I said, rather blandly to my boss before, walking past her and into my seat. Mrs. Emily was always such a show-off and was so lucky. She had a loving husband, tons of money, and everyone looked up to her. I'll admit... she was r-really cute though. I had tended to lose my voice when around her or when her soft skin made contact with mine I twitch. NONONON! I need to focus... I'm not a talkative person really. I like to keep to myself and my family. I love my kids and ern.... husband dearly. 

  I picked up my black stapler and began stapling a birthday fill-in. *Sigh* Another day of torture. "Willow dear, please come to my office?~" I heard over the intercom. Why can't she just call me Mrs. Afton!? You may be wondering why my name is Willow AFTON well, to make it simple my husband didn't want to make his name 'dirty'. *Sigh* "MRS. ALLY QUIT TALKING AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!" *!* Oh... I got up from my black twirly chair with a stretch. I glanced to the left to see Mrs. Chatterbox was still by the cooler but, the boy she was flirting with had done left her. 

I inhaled sharply before twisting the black smooth doorknob and stepping into a room that smelled of flowers and vanilla. I felt dazed for a slight second but then my boss got out of her seat. I froze. 

CRAP CRAP CRAP I CAN'T MOVE!!! The woman gracefully walked up to me like a swan and grabbed me giving a slow exhale in front of my face, gently resting her hand on my shoulder. I tensed. "Why so red bun?~" I felt myself turn a deeper shade of red and just stayed frozen. She gazed at me hungrily, she even licked her lips. I was quite confused on what was going on intell she jerked my arm and pushed me against the door. "AH!-" The sandy-haired woman licked her soft pink lips once more before pulling a black hair tie out from her jean pocket. I raised a brawl, not daring to move. 

She brought her hand closer and closer to my still stiff face and stroked my cheek lovingly. I blushed even more if possible. She grabbed my hair and slightly pulled it. My eyes widened in shock and I let out a small yelp. An almost satisfied look stayed planted on the female's face, as she put my hair in what seemed to be a braid. "Oh, I've..." She lent her lips closer to my caller bone. "Always wanted to do that...~" That American accent was killing me. I knew she wasn't from here. This is England, not California. 

  I felt soft full lips gently kiss the rem of my caller bone and I gasped. "M-Mrs-!" She brought her slightly thick finger with those lovely lilac-painted nails to my lips to shush me. I was so dazed by the soft kisses and perfume I completely blocked out the short click of the office door locking. "Bunny?~" She stopped kissing and I let out a low wine. She looked at me in shock but, then smirked, whispering against my fragile neck. 

"Go on a date with me...~" I was shocked to say the least. "Mrs. Emily I have a hu-" "AGH!~" She had sharp teeth and used them to pierce my flesh. I let out a whimper under my breath. "Sorry, what was that... I couldn't hear you WILLOW...~" I gulped. "Mrs. I have-" "A-ah!~" The woman wrapped my clothed long legs around her torso and bit down harder. "Didn't quite get that~"  I whimpered once more before, just nodding my head, shaking. "That's great!~" She removed her mouth from my body and unlocked the door. "Pick ya up at eight and where somethin pretty would you~" I just boulted out of her office in a flush and ran to my seat, taking in what all just had happened.