The bat and the owl part four 💅

"Sweetheart, please present yourselves we do have a guest." The tallest of the children stepped forward and took a bow. "Ello, I Michael Lia Afton son of William Lia Afton welcome you to our paradise I do hope you enjoy your stay and feel comfortable as we all love it here we hope you do too." He said. "So formal.." I muttered, a little flustered( Not in a blushy way, you see Henry is more of a southern owl) 

  "O-Okay, nice to meet ya, Mike!" The middle child, I believe female stepped forward as the eldest took a step back. She curtsied. "I Elizabeth May Afton, as well hope you may have a delightful stay." I gave a nervous smile and blinked. The littlest stumbled over to me and tugged on my pants. "Hi..." He muttered, shyly. I smiled. "Hello, hun." He giggled and ran back over to his brother and sister. I now noticed they all were in very formal clothes. I smiled, anxiously. 

"A-And who might you be?" I asked. The handsome man gasped as I turned to him. "Oh, sorry love you startled me." He said, turning to face me. He bent down and looked at me for a second. "I be William Lia Afton father of three and ...." He mumbled something I couldn't understand. 

"Could you uh repeat?" I asked. "R-Recently divorced..." He muttered. I couldn't help but, to feel happy as I heard this delightful news. So, he's single~ 

To be continued