★The plan★

This is past Henry and William UwU

3rd person

Henry Emily is 16. He has very dirty blond short hair and bright blue eyes. He's wearing a grey and Wight uniform with a grey bow tie and dark grey pants  with dark black soft clogs. William Afton is 14. He has long dark brown almost black hair tied into a slick back ponytail with a black rubber band. He has dark forest  green eye's with bright green around them. He has a couple freckles on his apples of his cheeks and on his nose. He wore a a grey and Wight uniform with a grey bow tie and dark grey pants with soft black slip on clogs. Wight knee high stockings. William wore butterfly hair clip in his hair today.

William worked on his homework wall Henry stared at him taking in every breath taking detail about him. William yawned "I'm going to the library to check something be right back!" William came back with a basket full of All you need to know about robotics books. Earlier that day Mrs. Fawn partnered them to do a project on a subject of there choice William chose robotics and Henry agreed. "What's all that!?" Henry exclaimed not believing the smarts of his roommate. "It's All you need to know about robotics 12-18 we better start reading if we want to finish it in time for the cut!" William exclaimed in a exited squeal.

{The day of the cut} William and Henry both covered in oil brought an endo skeleton of a tiny robot in a too too they had made the night before. William was eager to see if the little thing would dance. "Henry would you do the honors?" William said grinning "I'd be delighted!" Henry shouted grinning bigger. Henry clicked a little blue button on the back of the tiny contraption and it began to dance. Williams eye's twinkled and Henry gazed at him. "And the winner of this years science fair is- William Afton and Henryyyyy Emily!" William ran towards Henry and hugged him tightly "WE DID IT WE WON!" William kept shouting. But, Henry wasn't listening he was just hugging William back and staring at him like he was a unicorn lovingly.

Latter that evening William had told Henry "You like preforming and I like robotics what if we performed in robotic suits!" "You a bear and I a bunny and we can sell pizza and popcou-!" William shouted his theories and ideas the way to do it in joy but, Henry wasn't listening he was imagining William in a wedding dress as he said his vouls.