Blood and jealousy~

Henry: I broke Clara's breaks and lead her to a ditch. I thought she was dead but her arm twitched.ᴉ- ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ɯǝɐu ᴉʇ. ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ᴉ'ɯ soɹɹʎ.She woke up her eyes fluttered open. "HENRY!" "Oh, thank god I could have died I'm so happy I'm alive!" ᴉ pou'ʇ ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ɯǝɐu ᴉʇ...."WHY!" I stabbed Claras side. "HENRY!!!" "WON'T" "Please!" "YOU" I stabbed Clara again deeper into her hip. "HENRY PLEASE!" "JUST" "PLEASE *Cough*As I was enjoying Clara screaming for me to stop stabbing her I heard a voice that I almost always want to hear but now.... "HENRY WHAT ARE YOU- Oh my GOD!?" It was William he had tears in his eyes. I don't want to see him like this. "HENRY WHY!" 

    "HENRY WHY!" William was sitting by Clara he held her hand in his. The b!tch was coughing up blood I would have loved this if William wasn't crying his eyes out. "YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU!!!!" "I HATE YOU!"ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ɯǝɐu ᴉʇ ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ɯǝɐu ʇo...Those words hurt they rang in my head I couldn't control myself what did I do.ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ɯǝɐu ᴉʇ ɟoɹƃᴉʌǝ ɯǝ ᴉ'ɯ soɹɹʎ uo uo ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ.... I grabbed a shovel and hit William's head with it. "Sorry bunny I hope that didn't hurt to much." ᴉ'ɯ uoʇ soɹɹʎ ɟoɹ ʞᴉllᴉuƃ ɥǝɹ ᴉ'ɯ soɹɹʎ ɟoɹ ɥnɹʇᴉuƃ ʎon... ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ ᴉ pᴉpu'ʇ...

TO BE CONTINUED....