Y-You murderer!!!!! #2

Yes It's about that time were you get your part two and my hands hurt😌

"I- What...?" "Well love allow me to break it down for you." "Your wife and kid's are taking your attention and sleep I want to hang out like we used to." "I miss you." I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MAN IS MAKING ME PITTY HIM! "I-" I was dumbfounded. "Come on love let's go on a date!" "But my kids and Clara is gonna-" "SEE THERE YOU GO AGAIN CLARA THIS KID'S THAT WHAT ABOUT ME!?" "..." "I-" "William we are going on a date." "B-but-" I stuttered I was stuttering. 

   "Now I always wanted to see you in this out fit so why don't you try it on?" Henry handed me a black leather bag with a red ribbon around it. Inside this bag was a white button up shirt with lacey trimming at the end of the sleeve's, a Peral necklace, light pink jacket, a short light grey skirt, black leggings, white lace up boot's that went up to a little pass my knee's, and a orange and pink buttery hair clip. Yeah no I thought as I grabbed a light grey pair of shorts and a green leaf hair clip. 

  I parted my hair equally and brushed it I curled the tips cuz why not. I was exited to go on my first date. Wait why am I trying so hard and so exited he's a murderer I thought as I laced my shoes. In the end I ended up switching the leaf hair clip to a black velvate bureigh. 

   "I'm ready..." 

Hey!

HEY!!!!!

Guess what? 

CLIFFHANGER!!! :P