Blood and jealousy~/2

William: I woke up. I had a slight hedic. "What happen?" I was dressed in a different out fit than the night before but, the part that weirded me out is I wasn't on the couch. I was on me and well Clara's bed and my hair was neatly put into a braid. The only person who likes when I put my hair in a braid is Henry. "Henry..." Why do I feel mad at him...? "Whatever" HE DID IT.

   He did what who? "William I'm so sorry about the news!" Henry ran over to me and gave me a hug. He sounded sad but almost fake.... "Oh, what WHAT HAPPENED ARE THE KID'S OKAY!?" "William the kids are fine but.... Clara she died last night in a car accident." HE KILLED HER.

"H-Henry what do you m-mean?..." I was shocked and sad. From what I was hearing my wife had passed away last night. I can't even remember there being a last night. I was driving with a tingle of fear in the pit of my stomach. Then it went blank... "HENRY I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!" Henry paused for a moment almost as of thinking of a lie. "Well, I was on the way to pick up Charlie from school and then I saw a bunch of red and blue lights. I saw a bunch of black cars but then I saw your grey car and Clara's red car."

    Henry told me how he found me passed out probably from hitting a tree or something. Which would explain the mark on my face but how would it only damage a small part of my forehead.  But no madder how sincere he sounded I had this nagging feeling he was lying

To be continued....