Merman AU 4

I opened my eyes. "WHAT THE HELL!?" There was a group of bad men all around me. The big glowing portal in the sky was so bright. My eyes closed. "AH!" "WHY DID MY EYES DO THAT!?" One of the bad men with a dead fish in hand began walking towards me. "AH!" "STAY BACK B-BAD MAN!" I shouted, attempting to swim away. "LACK OF WATER!" I was scared. 

  "Calm down lad!" A sandy-haired man with seaweed-colored eyes began moving towards me. I whimpered and attempted to float but, fell back on my- *SHRIEK* The man continued moving towards me. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FIN!?" I screamed. "Such a foul mouth for such a pretty one ay?" The bad man asked. I blushed. WHY DID I BLUSH. "N-Not pretty." I stroked my fingers through my brunette locks.  

I continued moving my hand down, rubbing the side of my neck. "No gills..." I muttered. "Your neck looks, delicious mate." The man said, fondly. My eyes widened and my heart- HEART? Began pumping fast. "NOT FOOD!" "FILTHY BAD MAN!" I shouted, waving my arms in the air. 

"OI I SAVED YA TREAT ME WITH SOME RESPECT." I flinched. "S-Sorry..." Gotta be strong. Don't be a little guppy. I took a deep breath. "My name is William Lia Afton I am here because you have taken my daughter captive and I would like her back please." 

 The bad man walked closer. "Nice to meet ya I be Henry Albert Emily you be aboard my boat and what-" His soft hand stroked my cheek. "Might I be gettin in return pretty boy?~" He sat between where my fin used to be and stared into my eyes. I gulped. "G-GOLD!" "A-AND JULES!" He huffed and rolled his eyes. "I got plenty of that shit already." My breath hitched as one of his soft fingers traced my lips. 

  "W-Well then w-what would you w-want in return He-Henry?..." The man let out a hum in pleasure as I said his name. "Your virginity~" 

(DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN XD)