Break my heart 💔

Third person: William Afton was a rather skinny male. Longish dark brown straight hair he always had in a ponytail. The male wore a white under shirt, a light brown over shirt, white bow tie, dark brown tight pants, white socks laced at the ankle, and black velvet clogs. William was 17 going on 18. Tomorrow was his birthday. 

William: I was walking down the hall way. Door after door. Where is he!? I turned to a sight I never in a million years wanted to see. I opened the door to Henry confusing to Diana. Thick burning tears began to developed in my eyes. I clenched my fists and bit my lip as to not cry. 

   I slammed the door and ran down the hall. Everything was a blur all I could feel was sadness and anger. I sat in the boys bathroom stall and cried my eyes out screaming that cursed woman's name! "WHY WHY HER WHY NOT ME!" "I HATE HER I HATE HER!" "I HATE HER HOW COULD SHE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!" 

   After a few hours of non-stop sobbing why couldn't it be me. "WHY WHY!" After that I wiped my tear stained face. No you need to support him even if it hurts...

 THE NEXT DAY {Why because I'm lazy :P} 

"I'm so happy for you too!" Henry blushed that really hurt. "Yeah I know right!" Diana smiled.  I was holding back every muscle and vein in my body not to strangle her. "Thanks for supporting bro!" "Y-Yeah your welcome Emily." "Break my heart💔...." "What?" "Oh, nothing :)"