Afton family cuteness💕2

Michael giggled walking down the stairs talking with me about the dream he had about being a dog for 37 years. I was quite amused by the story of Michael the dog and by the time the story ended we were already at the table. "Daddy!" Elizabeth chirped as I set down a nice big tray of thick colorful pancakes filled with lots of emonemes and draipings from natella to sweet sour cherry sos. 

   "Eat up kid's because I know it SUCKS but yall have school and daddy has an interview. "Mm dad did you and Henry get the paperwork to have Foxy the pirate fox running again!?" My eldest son Michael squeaked in joy letting food fling from his mouth. "Ewwwwww!" My daughter Elizabeth exclaimed. Michael turned a bright pink as he was embarrassed. Mikey loved Foxy the pirate dearly. Every time we I would take him to work he would go straight to Pirates cove. 

   "Yes Michael we did we just need to pay 30 dollars for Franks surgery since Foxy chased him and he sprained his ankle on the night shift." "Yayyy!!!!" Michael shouted again this time flipping his pancake wich lovingly collided ever so equally to my face.  "MICHAELLLLL!!!!" There was emanems and butterscotch syrup all through my hair and a thick pancake glazed in honey smack on my face. I removed the slimey pancake from my face and plopped it into the garbage. 

"Sorry dad...." Michael said trying not to laugh at my flat face covered in syrup and toppings. 

Part 3?