The bat and the owl❤️ part nine

Henry owl: What do I do! WHAT DO I DO!? He just passed out! His beautiful head collided with the hard ground. What if he- "FATHER!" My thoughts were cut off by William's eldest son running towards us. I had the unconscious man in my arms. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FATHER!" He screamed. His eyes turned red. I was scared. I spread out my wings and lifted up into the air. "DAMN OWL GET BACK HERE!!!" Michael speeded out his pointy black wings and began lifting. It wasn't very fast because unlike owl's bats have to wait for the wind to pick up in order to move. 

    I flapped my wings repeatedly and flew into a random room. "SQUEAK!!" *Bam* I slapped into a brown door. I still had William safely in my arms. I smiled but, quickly and swiftly dashed into the mysterious room, locking it behind us.  I set William down on the soft golden and white bed. It was a canopy. I decided to examine the room. 

The entire room was golds, whites, and soft blue. There was a vanity with some weird funny looking paintbrushes and powders. I tripped and braced for a rough landing but, instead, I was delighted to feel a soft blue cushion under my butt. 

   I got up and dragged the chair to the bed William lay on. I smiled. He looked so peaceful. There were a few strands of hair blocking my wonderful view and I couldn't handle it. I moved the brunette strands with my thumb. His face is very very pretty. So symmetrical and smooth. His lips were so plump but thin and they were light pink. I could just.... "MY GOODNESS!"