Chapter 2: ❤Birthday❤

Welp woke up feeling like crap. Nice way to start of my birthday.

I go to my bathroom clean up and get dressed.

I wear a pink sparkly dress with some pink sparkly sandals! I be rockin pink! ❤ Hoping today's gonna be great!

I walked down the hall into the living room and everybody I know yelled "surprise" i about fell out in the floor! What they did meant so much to me especially because I've never had a surprise birthday before!

I almost cried. Then Rose and my mom came up and hugged me! I was so ecstatic! ❤ I love these guys!

So I sat down and finally realized that they got me an exo birthday cake! Chanyeol being the cutest of course so he was what made it perfect! After staring at Chanyeol forever I finally blew out my candels and then got to opened my presents. ❤

My mom got me some new clothes.

My dad got me a new phone! ❤(even though we never talk)

My guys friend bought me a new volleyball! (:

And my best friend Rosa bought me something but it was inside a envolpe!

I open it and guess what it was?

"EXO CONCERT TICKETS!!!!"
OMG!!

Then as I sat down and opened it I realized she also got me backstage passes!!

Yayyyyy! ❤❤❤

So I jumped up and down screaming OMG!!! I gave her the biggest hug ever!

I almost knocked her on the Floor! She was laughing at me!! I'm so excited! Ahhhh!

The awesome thing is that the Concert tickets are for tomorrow! The day after my bday! ❤

I can't wait till tomorrow. So after unwrapping presents we danced, sang karoke, ate cake and got pizza!

Finally the day was over! I was so worn out! Wehhww!

So after a big day I got a shower and went to bed!

Goodnight ❤

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!