Chapter 3: ❤Concert❤

Finally waking up on the greatest Friday of my life!

Jumped up fixed myself up and ate my breakfast.

I had blueberry waffles! ❤❤❤

Then I got dressed way too early because I was so excited and couldn't help but worry about how I look!

I straightened my hair and done my makeup in neutral colors so I didn't look crazy!

Then I wore my favorite blue jeans shorts and my exo shirt! With my exo ring, necklace and snapback!

I got all exofied! Lol!

I had to look good but not too good because I was gonna meet them and I didn't want them to get the wrong empression! Even though none of them would think I'm beautiful cause I'm american and not as petite as Korean women are.

bummer

Anyways had to smile and be happy because my dream was finally coming true. The awesome part was that I was already in Korea because some friends of mine already would be there!

Then It finally reached time for me to drive to the concert! So I got in my car and drove there! The streets were packed and the traffic was terrible!

But I finally got in a parking and had to walk to the auditorium.

I'm shaking I'm so nervous! Omg!!

Finally got in my seat and got to watch the performance!

I loved it and was singing everything even though I don't know how to speak Korean, I only know the basics, lol but I was still screaming the English parts!

"TRUE KPOPPER"

Then after a long big performance i was so tired from yelling, I swear I lost my voice! Haha oh well, it was worth it!

Then after the crowd cleared out a little it was time for the people with backstage passes to go backstage. The sad thing was there were a ton of girls and I was the only American.

I could of sworn they were talking bad about me! Oh well, I still get to meet Exo! ❤

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!