Chapter 4: ❤Back Stage❤

After the loud noises finally calmed down.

The members came to meet us.

They all stared at me like I was an alien! It was kind of insulting but then I saw someone smiling at me.

Then I realized it was my bias.. Chanyeol. ❤❤ I couldn't believe he noticed me over all the other girls! I mean I know I stick out as in race but not in looks. Cause those other girls were gorgeous.

All the Exo members went towards the Korean and Chinese fans and left me out. But then Chanyeol came over to me and asked me "why is such a beautiful girl like you alone?"

I was so shocked I kept repeating "beautiful" over and over again in my head! ,

I didn't know what to say all I did was cover my face, cause I was blushing.

He then took my hands of my face and took my hands with his.

O.O

O.O

O.O

I couldn't believe what just happened! I about had a heart attack.

Because he took my hands I couldn't hide my face so I just looked down smiling.

Then he said "you're blushing aren't you"

I said "yes, hehehe"

He then asked me to come with him intertwining fingers with me! I couldn't believe what was happening.

He took me to their dressing room and asked me who my bias was.

I stuttered "you oppa"

He started laughing and smiling! ❤

He said "I love it when you say oppa, because you're not a Korean which makes you saying that adorable!"

He then walked close to me pushing me against the wall and said to me "I was in love with you at first sight, every time I saw you in the crowd I wanted to smile. You make my heart beat like an 808 drum, I love you."

Then before I could speak he kissed me on the lips. A very passionate kiss that lasted for like a minute straight.

But then..

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!