Chapter 41: Where do we go?

I was so surprised when I saw him because honestly I thought he'd be dead by now.

He gave me and hug and said let's get Chanyeol to my mothers house who is American. He said "oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm half-American"

Wow, nice to know!

I then wrapped Chanyeols arm around my neck and so did The boat guy! Whose name I still don't know but who cares.

We then quickly carried him to the house ! Once we got there the driver guys mother wasn't home! Thing is Chanyeol needs to be patched up!

Good thing is I was in Nursing school and had kind of brushed up on the subject of wound healing and talking care of them.

So I then got out the medical supplies and took him into the bathroom! I told him to take his shirt off and relax cause what I was going to do was going to hurt because..

The bullet didn't come out the back of his shoulder and needs to be removed. So I then gave him some pain killers and muscle relaxers to help ease the pain and calm his clenched muscles down.

He then laid on his back looking at me with such love is his eyes cause he knew how much trouble I've put myself through to save him!

I then after 30 minutes was able to remove the bullet which was lodged in his shoulder blade. As I was cleaning up the blood mess from where I stiched him up!

He looked up at me and took a rag whiping the blood of me head and cheek where I had gotten cut by briars as I was getting him here.

He put his hand on my cheek and I rested my head in his hand because I was so tired and worn out and was starting to want to give up!

I mean seriously I know wars last forever but not in 2015, shouldn't this be over by now!

Ugh!

I then leaned my head down and laid it onto his chest listening to his heartbeat as he carassed my head and back. ❤

I suddenly got this feeling of warmth! I really just realized how much I really do love him. My love for him is so deep and just keeps getting deeper. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him!

Sad thing is I don't know where were gonna go. I know he can't stay here because their gonna be looking for him and me too.

Where do we go?

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!