Chapter 45: Is he going to apolgize?

When he walked in I knew there was something important he wanted to say because we hadn't spoke for over a week now. I was very curious to what he wanted but there was a part of me that was worried as to what he would say.

When he walked I didn't pay much attention to him because I didnt want him to think I was worried.

He came over to me and sat down on my bed. He grabbed my hand and said with tears in his eyes "I am so very sorry for what I did, I know you'll never forgive me and I wouldn't forgive myself either. Its just I am so tired and feel like everything in my life is gone and the only thing I have is you and I didn't know what to do so I took my anger out on you, hitting you was the biggest mistake of my life and I've never hit a women nor would of ever wanted too it just happened and I beat myself up for it everyday we didn't speak. I love you so much, will you please at least lay with me so I can hold onto all I have left."

Then he grabbed my face a started kissing the cheek he had slapped and when he done that I really realized how much I missed his touch. I missed the feeling of warmth and love and he was the only person to make me feel like that.

I then grabbed his face and said with tears in my eyes "I will never hate you and I love you too. I know you didn't mean it but I will never forget it. I do however forgive you for what you said and would love to be able go be held by you again." And then I kissed him on the lips. I could feel his tears rolling down as I did and knew how Much he loved me.

After that he then got into bed with and snuggled to me for hours. Honestly I was skeptical about trusting him again but I know he's all I have and will not trade that for anything.

We then slept together during the night holding onto each like Rose did to jack in the Titanic. ❤

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!