Chapter 37: Sweet Life❤

Well its been a week of pure sweet life.

Me and Chanyeol are getting along fine and everything's going to plan!

We are living in peace for right now and enjoying life!

Today is a wonderful Friday and my dads in the kitchen cooking breakfast! I woke up before Chanyeol so I then jumped on top of him bouncing saying "wake up sleepyhead"

He woke up smiling and laughing saying "what babe, haha"

I didn't realize he had slept naked so I turned my head even though I've already taken a shower with him so I know what he looks like "hawt BTW"

He slipped on some pants and a shirt and we went into the kitchen holding hands as always to go get some breakfast.

Me and him are so perfect together! I am so happy to of met him and of been with him.

Because if it wasn't for me going to that concert I would of never met him! Even though weve hit some rough patches its made us have a strong relationship!

I mean every morning and day he kisses me and makes me feel so special! I love Chanyeol so much!

Maybe one day we'll get married, that would be nice but unless the war ends that won't happen.

But oh well, as long as I have him and we got each other I'll be happy.

We then ate breakfast and got into bed again being lazy! ❤

Chanyeol then gave me a really sexy look which made me wonder what he was thinking about!

I ignored thinking he was just being perverted then he squished up beside me and started kissing my neck.

O.O

O.O

O.O

Hot damn! Lol!

I know what he wants, and of course I forgot to mention , I'm a virgin! And having sex with Chanyeol was the scariest thing ever.

I then denied him because I wasn't ready haha! Maybe later I said then winked (;

We then watched some movies together and ate some unhealthy snacks!

Then of course it was already bed time!

I then got into bed with Chanyeol and we both were looking each other straight into the eyes!

Then oldly enough we done it! (;

Haha

All it took was him looking me in the eyes and we were off!

After the it...

I was in so much pain but yet felt so happy at the same time.

When I woke up from that long night I was so worn out and didn't know what to say to him!

Actually after the it.. It was awkard for me to look at him! Idk why but it just was.

After a couple hours we were back to hugging up on each other so these couple of days have been crazy sexy and cool! (;

Sweet life at home!

Then I heard my dad get a phone call while we were in our room..

Oh great.!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!