Chapter 13: Hidden.

When he came barging in yelling I was wondering what the hell was going on.

He looked panicked!

He yelled "there gonna be here to check the house you have to stay quiet, there gonna be here in 5 minutes"

Oh crap..

I might get caught, oh no!!

I thought this place was safe! So me and Chanyeol turned all the lights off and got into one corner of the room.

We cuddled together and held each others mouths just so we don't make a noise.

I could hear them outside of my hidding spot. I was so terrified because if they were to catch us I could be killed or put in prison and Chanyeol would be killed instantly for trying to help me.

I could hear voices saying

" yeogi eobs-eo"

(Meaning - not here in Korean)

When I heard that my heart went back to beating normally and we both uncovered our mouths.

Omg! That was a close one. I could hear them walking off and shutting the door to leave.

Saying

"Gamsahabnida"

(Meaning - thank you in Korean)

When I heard that I felt better and was able to calm down.

I got up and got some fruit in can to eat because there really wasn't much to choose from.

I'm still worried that they might come back, I mean what if they pretended to not know about the hidding area.

I couldn't get these thoughts out of my head and I still felt worried because is would rather something happen to me than Chanyeol.

I love him so much and would hate to see something happen to him!

While I ate he decided to take a nap cause honestly there's nothing to do but play card games. And sadly I don't know how to do that.

Haha!

First time I laughed in awhile!

Anyways the driver guy (i forgot his name) came in and told me that it was a close one. Because they were all around my hiding area. He said that I should be happy because they might not come back.

Thank god for that!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!