Chapter 30: Oh no!

As I was sleeping I felt something tugging on my blanket.

I opened my eyes and saw Kai and Chanyeok with a worried face.

Oh great what's wrong now. I just has one of the greatest nights of my life and now we're back to shit.

I asked them what was wrong.

They both said "our manager is about to be here to check the place, you have to hide"

Oh great!

I just woke up, haven't fixed my hair, or brushed my teeth and have to hide from their manager.

I quickly jumped up looking for place to hid.

The only place there was, was the closet, because it was so huge.

I quickly grabbed a piece of gum, kissed Chanyeol on the lips and got into the closet.

I hid in Chanyeols section in his clothes that were hanging up.

I sat in the corner and didn't move.

I heard the dorm room door open and heard their manager talking.

He didn't sound mad but kept talking.

I had no idea what they were saying but I just sat there quietly.

I then heard him walking towards the closet!

Oh no!

Then all of a sudden the closet door opened!

Dangit!

All he has to do is walk in and look under the clothes hanging up.

I hear him walking.

Then oh no he leans down and sees me.

Before I could move he jerks me out by my hair, pulls me outside of the closet, and starts punching me and beating me up.

As he was doing it all I could feel was pain and I even saw blood on the floor. Chanyeol ran to him to stop but he pushed him back.

Chanyeol yelled stooopppp!

Don't keep hitting her, that's my girlfriend! Stop don't hurt her anymore! Please!

The manager then stopped grabbed me by the hair threw me in the corner and went to yelling at Chanyeol.

I was too busy holding my abdomen from getting hit so much I couldn't listen.

Kai then ran to me helping me up telling me he's very sorry.

After the yelling stopped Chanyeol ran to me and held onto me rocking back and forth.

He was crying and kissing me.

He told me how sorry he was and kept repeating how sorry he was. I held onto him and cried in pain.

The manager guy then got on his knees to me and yelled at me saying "YOU HAVE TO LEAVE, RIGHT NOW"

When he said that I felt like I was back in the older situation again.

What are we gonna do..

Why can't I have any good luck..

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!