Chapter 31: Gotta go somewhere..

Welp now that I can be here with Chanyeol and the rest of the Exo members, I gotta go somewhere.

So I decided to talk to Chanyeol about what to do.

I knew we wouldn't be able to risk his family and friends so I left them out of everything.

So I decided to call my dad and nana which were the only two family members I had left, and the sad part was I'm not close to either if them.

So that makes this kind of difficult.

So I decided to make a un-known call to my dad using Chanyeol's phone.

At first it just sat and rang for like 5 rings.

Then thankfully he answered!

He was like "hello, who is this, is this Dakota?"

I said "hey dad its me, I know we haven't talked in awhile but I need to ask you for a favor, is there anyway you could take me and my Korean boyfriend in to hide us?"

Silence.... For literally 10 minutes straight. Then I heard him whisper to someone who sounded like my Nana.

Then he said something that shocked me

"Dakota, I will book you and Chanyeol a secret and private boat from a Korean friend of mine, I will call you with the rest of the information tonight!"

When he said that a weight lifted off my shoulder because I wouldn't have to be in Korea anymore, people wouldn't be able to beat me up anymore, the only problem is Chanyeol.. He's Korean and people are gonna hate him."

But I won't let anything happen to him

So I told Chanyeol what my dad had said. He was happy to hear that but I could see the fear in his eyes at the same time. Because he knows we both could die trying this. But we have to do what we gotta do.

So now all we have to wait for is the dreadful yet exciting phone call.

We laid in the bed holding onto each other not letting go. Because we've let go for long enough. Plus we've been through a lot of bullshit to be with each other.

As we laid there we didn't speak other than telling each other we love each other and how much we care about each other because we know in ourselves we are risking both of our lives doing this.

Now all we do is wait...

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!