Chapter 17: My Secret hidding spot isnt a secret anymore..

With the way he was acting I could tell there was something seriously wrong!

He said "their coming back and they know where the hidden bunker is and said they have to check it"

OH CRAP!!!

I don't know what were gonna do.

Sadly there's no time to run and hide somewhere else because they will be here in minutes.

So we decided to split up!

Chanyeol left and got out of the bunker of which he didn't want to do. He didn't want to let go of me!

He was yelling "please let me stay with her, she's my princess"

I said "no baby, you have to go, I'll be fine! Trust me!"

So he got out(unwillingly) and I got into a hole that was in the floor and put the the couch over it and a rug under that!

Even though it was a good spot I couldn't do anything else.

The driver quickly whispered in that their here.

OMG I'm so nervous I'm starting to shiver!

I heard them walking around other parts of the house then I heard the door of my hiding room which is in the basement open up.

Creekkk

Oh crap, I had to hold my mouth shut with both hands.

I wanted to cry but I was so terrified I couldn't cry.

I heard them all around me and moving things, which scared me to death.

I then heard one guy say clear and walk out but the other one was still here.

I then heard the couch above me move

Omg, I'm so terrified!

Then I heard the rug get ripped off the floor and when i heard that before I could move as far back as possible.

The door opened..

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!