Chapter 26: Plan to get to him ❤

I knew In myself it would be very difficult to get to him but I know I can do it. I mean come on I've got this far.

So once I decided it was a go I had to figure out how to disguise myself. I mean once they see my eyes they would know I was American so I know one thing I need.

I finally after 30 minutes got my disguise together. Cause I can't be to disguised because it would be suspicious!

What I'm going to wear:

1. Black Glasses

2.Hoodie

3.dark blue jeans

4.sneakers.

5.beanie

Good thing its cold so maybe no one will suspect anything. Now my biggest issue is getting into their dorm because I don't think the other members want me there.

So I got the driver to help me. I told him give me 8-12 hours then drive to the gas station near their dorm.

Once he does to park and wait. Then because he's Korean he can get me in there saying I'm a friend of Chanyeols!

So I got a backpack with some snacks and water in it and started walking.

Oh gosh I gotta while! Cause he is on the other side of town. And I have to sneak around.

Oh great this is the dreadful part!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!