Chapter 20: Days and Days and Days

I woke up to people smacking me telling me to get my ass up!

First of all that is just un-nessacery!

Its been almost a week since I was taken from Chanyeol.

I was starting to miss him so badly! I was tired, hungry, hurting, and just wanted to go home.

It was feeling like days and days and days were just going by and it was so tiring.

Then.. A prison guard come in my room and yelled at me to get up and move it along.

I got up and followed all the other american women in the hall. They took us down multiple halls to an area in the basement.

Down there they were making us fix the basement of which needed some air conditioning.

We had to fix all types of things in big oversized uniforms that smelled bad.

Plus I was getting pushed and shoved by the other women.

One even hit me to get my spot and we fought of course getting us both in trouble.

I ended up hitting the bitch in the head which is all that mattered.

While down there I saw a little vent and was curious if it leads out, I know it won't be simple but I have to try.

Gotta check this out..

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!