Chapter 6: What to do?

I finally decided to wake up and realized all the Exo members were watching us sleep!

Then they took out a camera and took a shot of both of us as soon as we sat up!

I wanted to kill them, it was so embarrassing because my hair was sticking up and so was his.

Although on him it looked pretty cute.

For me, I looked like I had just stuck my finger in a light socket!! Lol (:

They then asked us if we were "officially dating"

He looked at me and I looked at him and he said

...

....

.....

Yes, she's my baby girl! Isn't she perfect ❤

I almost fell backwards!

I couldn't believe what I had just heard O.O

I thought to myself "omg I think hes in love with me and the bigger thing is that I think I'm in love with him too"

I got up out of the bed while the exo members went to eat breakfast that D.O had made.

I put on my outfit I had worn to the concert! Which of course smelled like sweat and perfume.

Then I went in there and all the guys had there eyes on me, so I thought there was something on my face. There wasn't anything thought. Its just so weird. They act so awkward yet friendly around me.

It doesn't make any sence.

After I ate I helped clean up the mess and told Chanyeol that I needed to get my car and go home so that everyone knew I was okay.

Because I had missed 15 calls from Rosa and 9 from my mom. And of course my phone was dying and I had no charger!

He told me he didn't want me to leave but that if I needed to I could. But that he wanted to see me again!

He walked me to his drivers car so that no one would notice me and him.

The driver drove me to go pick up my car. Chanyeol hugged and kissed me goodbye, then handed me a note with his phone number !! ❤

While driving home I still couldn't believe what had just happened. It was still a blur in my mind.

When I pulled up to my house everyone was running up hugging me!

So after everyone knew I was okay I took Rosa to my room to explain what happened..

-------------

Do you guys like this story? If not let me know. If you have any ideas of what to add let me know. I will try to update everyday but have school so I will try. Thanks for reading! Love ya